• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

1980's Centermark Fusil ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pronghorn

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have heard plenty of good things about Centermark Fusils on this forum. I found one that was made in the 1980s by Centermark Inc. out of Pittsburg Pa. Is this the same Centermark that many of you speak about?

Thanks

In the 1980s the original owner was still there.
His name was Woodall or something similar. He sold Centermark to Paul Siebert in the early 90s
but i think the guns are essentially the same.
Some say the early ones are better but I have one by the current owner and couldn't be happier with it.
Deadeye

I have heard they are a quality gun but as with most French replicas of the type the barrels and locks leave a lot to be desired if historical accuracy is of importance but there are few if any pre-made options so most just "live with it" so to speak.

But thier slogan says:"historically accurate" :wink: :shake: :bull:

They still are a well made gun though.

-Alex E.

I still have one bridge in Brooklyn left for sale Alex, if you are interested I can hold it for you.. :grin:

My Centermark Tulle is an late 80's I bought it in 88. I have used and abused it. An dropprd it out of a tree once. (that one made me sick)and placed 2nd in a rifle woods walk last weekend. Love that gun would buy another if I could.

tg said:
I still have one bridge in Brooklyn left for sale Alex, if you are interested I can hold it for you.. :grin:

I've got a few hundred bucks set aside. How much does a bridge cost nowadays?

Could someone post a pic so that us ignorant pilgrims can see what you're talking about? I have no idea what that gun looks like. :idunno:

This is not a Centermark but all the "Tulle" guns look similar to this in profile

PB140199.jpg

"I've got a few hundred bucks set aside. How much does a bridge cost nowadays?"

OH....about a hundred dollars...

Mike Brines said:
Could someone post a pic so that us ignorant pilgrims can see what you're talking about? I have no idea what that gun looks like.
Next best thing. From Muzzleloader magazine, July/August. 1985, a review by Bill Scurlock. The owner of CenterMark at that time was Ray Woodall.

Tulle.jpg

Spence

Here's one I picked up at a local gun show. The original owner, for some reason, added a brass tube in the ramrod groove to facilitate the use of an iron ramrod. Really strange. This looks to be one of the later versions, but not sure? Rick.
Tulle001-1.jpg

Tulle002.jpg

Tulle006.jpg

Thanks, all!
I think I know now about how they look. If someone had said "fusil", I'd have been ok. :thumbsup:

Hello, new here. I'm getting my Centermark Fucil next Sunday at the next Woodswalk Shoot. I was bidding on a new old stock Centermark on GB Auction, but decided to buy my friends instead. Barrel already bent for accuracy and a real great shooter. No s/h, no tax, delivered to the woods for me! Waddya think?

Latest posts

Back