• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SPECIAL SELECT MAPLE Kibler Kits Move quickly!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to sell one if I’m buying one. Or sell two so I have room for a new one. My daughter has no interest in inheriting guns and my son is living in Japan where he can’t have one so I can thin the herd.
Sorta hurts though, doesn’t it?

I definitely have things that I want to sell but my plan is to get serious about that when I retire, which might be the beginning of next year…God willing!

Of course I’m also considering just buying another safe!

Sorta hurts though, doesn’t it?

I definitely have things that I want to sell but my plan is to get serious about that when I retire, which might be the beginning of next year…God willing!

Of course I’m also considering just buying another safe!
I hope to avoid getting another safe, in fact I may get rid of a handgun safe since the kids are grown and gone. 😉

We've been running these stocks and it really is some great wood. Very nice figure, nice and dense etc.

Jim,

Any chance that you've squirreled one away and completed it? I can't wait to see photos of these pop up! They're beyond my means but I'm thrilled with how my extra fancy Colonial turned out.
1000008383.jpg

All I can say is this....... From those that are given much , much will be expected. Sage words from the BOOK. I was taught to WORK at a very early age , which I did. Worked my way through three yrs. of tech school , and worked 41 yrs. "on the road" , doing emergency electronics engineering services. I hated my job , 'cause I couldn't make any errors , couldn't slack off , had to always be on time , and always available. When on vacation , it was expected of me to answer the phone. Wife , an RN , was raised by city folks living through the"Great Depression". Very conservative , as were my folks. They worked hard , as well. Took me a long time to figure out I was not in charge of my life. Both my daughter and Son are passed on to a better place. If there is someone down on there luck , I can help them like it says you should do. Greatest gift of my life , was being taught to WORK at a young age. Been told I should write a book , but I'm tired of working.

Make sure to post before , during , and finished photos. Curious to see how much grain shows without finish added. Jim is known to offer better wood as lower number and what he calls excellent.

Back