• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SPECIAL SELECT MAPLE Kibler Kits Move quickly!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to sell one if I’m buying one. Or sell two so I have room for a new one. My daughter has no interest in inheriting guns and my son is living in Japan where he can’t have one so I can thin the herd.
Sorta hurts though, doesn’t it?

I definitely have things that I want to sell but my plan is to get serious about that when I retire, which might be the beginning of next year…God willing!

Of course I’m also considering just buying another safe!

Sorta hurts though, doesn’t it?

I definitely have things that I want to sell but my plan is to get serious about that when I retire, which might be the beginning of next year…God willing!

Of course I’m also considering just buying another safe!
I hope to avoid getting another safe, in fact I may get rid of a handgun safe since the kids are grown and gone. 😉

We've been running these stocks and it really is some great wood. Very nice figure, nice and dense etc.

Jim,

Any chance that you've squirreled one away and completed it? I can't wait to see photos of these pop up! They're beyond my means but I'm thrilled with how my extra fancy Colonial turned out.
1000008383.jpg

All I can say is this....... From those that are given much , much will be expected. Sage words from the BOOK. I was taught to WORK at a very early age , which I did. Worked my way through three yrs. of tech school , and worked 41 yrs. "on the road" , doing emergency electronics engineering services. I hated my job , 'cause I couldn't make any errors , couldn't slack off , had to always be on time , and always available. When on vacation , it was expected of me to answer the phone. Wife , an RN , was raised by city folks living through the"Great Depression". Very conservative , as were my folks. They worked hard , as well. Took me a long time to figure out I was not in charge of my life. Both my daughter and Son are passed on to a better place. If there is someone down on there luck , I can help them like it says you should do. Greatest gift of my life , was being taught to WORK at a young age. Been told I should write a book , but I'm tired of working.

Make sure to post before , during , and finished photos. Curious to see how much grain shows without finish added. Jim is known to offer better wood as lower number and what he calls excellent.

Latest posts

Back