• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Run-What-Ya-Brung 3-shot Contest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soggy said:
:grin: .........Hey Halftail I wonder if there were a member from Bermuda ; would they let him shoot at their penny? :wink:
images.jpg
Where was that river where they ...."Squeel Like a Piggy"...South of here weren't it?

All I remember about Canadian money is one halloween night while in a bar in Red Lodge Montana, I danced with a one eyed pirate and a deaf Indian maiden with 2 Looneys and a Tunny in my pocket.... :shocked2: can't remember what i ever did with them coins :redface:

RICKYD said:
All I remember about Canadian money is one halloween night while in a bar in Red Lodge Montana, I danced with a one eyed pirate and a deaf Indian maiden with 2 Looneys and a Tunny in my pocket.... :shocked2: can't remember what i ever did with them coins :redface:

I think the one-eyed Pirate might have been my Uncle.....are you sure you didn't shoot them coins?

that little pirate was definitely not your uncle :thumbsup: , now your aunt that could be possible.

RICKYD said:
that little pirate was definitely not your uncle :thumbsup: , now your aunt that could be possible.
:hmm: .........Now RickyD don't be too sure of yourself...........Supose this was the pirate in question........... :hmm: Halftails Aunt or Uncle??? :grin:
13415007_f6aa4962b3.jpg

:hmm:.... :barf: It was late but not that late
even though we were singing hoho ho and a bottle of rum. Besides that one's got both eyes....

RICKYD said:
even though we were singing hoho ho and a bottle of rum.

That's a song?
I always thought it was a "package deal" at certain watering holes.

RICKYD said:
even though we were singing hoho ho and a bottle of rum. Besides that one's got both eyes....
Better check the picture again............

soggy said:
RICKYD said:
Better check the picture again............

:hmm: Soggy,
You wouldn't be turning into a curmudgeon by any chance? :blah: :rotf:

Well boys, I took my 3 shots today with the .36 cal. flinter I built a couple of years ago. Not terrible, but good enough?? We'll just have to wait and see. Haven't noticed too many saying they have shot theirs. Better get going, times a-wastin. Good luck to all. Jim

Haven't got my shots in yet. I figger I'll try to get my shot for the last contest and my shots for this one done at the same once. Unfortunately I got a gun show coming up and time is scarce right now. Hopefully in the next couple days, otherwise it'll hafta be between shows. I have 3 in a row.

Well, GW it was close, but I just read Jethro's post on the other contest, and you're hit!! :hmm: So, we'll have to wait till the end of the month to find out how things went on this contest. I think it may be tough goin. Take care, :hatsoff: Jim/OH

Hey guys! Count the other guy from Winton in on this one!

By the way, where did Soggy get a picture of Miss Winton? :shocked2:

Buripity said:
Hey guys! Count the other guy from Winton in on this one!

By the way, where did Soggy get a picture of Miss Winton? :shocked2:

:hmm: I guess that explains why so many fellers from Winton shoot good... :haha:

Well I just got back from shootin my target. First shot was great. Second shot was even better. ...........

Then I got to thinkin. :shake:

Latest posts

Back