• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Run-What-Ya-Brung 3-shot Contest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grzrob said:
I'm alive again! Dang tooting I'm in! I may use my .40, one of my 54s or one of my .62s. Oh hell, I'll just flip a coin!

:bow:
cheater!!! jethro he's got a 3 sided coin!!! :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

battman1 said:
Sounds like fun.Might give it a try.Do you need a pic of the target?

No pics needed battman. It's all on-yer-honor and just for fun. Ain't no prize anyway, so anybody who cheats is only cheatin' theirself.
Give it a whirl! :thumbsup:

RC said:
grzrob said:
I'm alive again! Dang tooting I'm in! I may use my .40, one of my 54s or one of my .62s. Oh hell, I'll just flip a coin!

:hmm: With the price of gas theses days, I b'lieve I could use a few of them... :haha:

jethro224 said:
RC said:
grzrob said:

:hmm: With the price of gas theses days, I b'lieve I could use a few of them... :haha:
:hmm: good thinkin...if'n its a quarter that's 75 cents! good deal! :haha:

Roy, I got to dimes and a nickel, maybe you can stack them, if that will help you out! :rotf: :rotf:
I am in Jethro! Now I ain't tied up with evrything else, sounds like fun

Ok Jethro, I'm a sucker for these things, so count me in too. Just shot my new round in the last contest. But I can probably work this on in too. Sounds like fun, now if I can find a quarter to draw the circle with, I'll be in business. See ya, :thumbsup:

Roy said:
Think it would work if I folded a dollar in half twice??
what part of circle don't you get? go stand in the corner! :haha: unless.....silver dollar????? nah.. that be a site on a gun somewhere! :thumbsup: :rotf:

Ok, I'm in, too.

Any gun, any sights.

Offhand.
tn_pvc_carriage01.jpg

Damn - still can't figure out how to get this mother up to my shoulder.

Finding the center of the quarter will be a little difficult, but we'll figure something out.

Can somebody tell me how to send a private topic for this shooting contest. I clicked on the little envelope and came up with a private e-mail but it would not work, said I had no e-mail address. Anyway my three shoot group was a total of 2 7/8 inches if I can't figure this out.

Just click on Jethro's name, it will take to to his profile page where you will be given the option to start a private topic.

Scroll to one of jethro's posts and click on his name. The next window will display info about his persona on the forum; across the top will be a series of choices, one of which is "Start a private Topic". Click on that and fill out the title using "3 shot contest" and put the data in the message window, then click on Add Post.

I WAS JUST TELLIN' PAUL V. A BIT BACK I WANTED TO SIGHT IN MY .32 SQUIRREL RIFLE... COUNT ME IN.

JAY

PS CLAUDE, CAN I BORROW YOUR QUARTER?

Back