• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Old Guys vs. Young Guys (Part 2)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RC said:
YOUNG GUYS
Buripity 2.816"
Halftail 1.457"
fyrfyter43 1.250"
40 cal .886"
4 stringer 3.111"
Lonehunter .536"
Skunkskinner .688"

Total of 10.774" with an average of 1.534"
Total of 11.993" with an average of 1.499" Dang, that's embarrassing...

an makin us do the math fer ta see how'd ya done did... :shake: (this may take awhile... :redface: gotta go to 11 didn't ya,,, :cursing:)this lil piggy... )

Here ya go, I fixed it... again... sheesh, gotta be all perticular... :surrender:

YOUNG GUYS
Buripity 2.816"
Halftail 1.457"
fyrfyter43 1.250"
40 cal .886"
4 stringer 3.111"
Lonehunter .536"
Skunkskinner .688"
Jethro224 1.219"

[strike]Total of 10.774" with an average of 1.534"[/strike]
Total of 11.993" with an average of 1.499"

We just like to keep seein the results put up, Jethro. :grin:

Hey it were purty close by averaging it. But how come there's so many more old guys shootin?

GW

Congratulations to the Old Guys team! :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Can I take the shirt off yet?
oldguysrule.jpg

Grey Whiskers said:
But how come there's so many more old guys shootin?

GW

The young guys were too busy duckin' when they seen all them old guys wavin' their guns around. :wink:

Jethro224 said:
RC said:
YOUNG GUYS
Buripity 2.816"
Halftail 1.457"
fyrfyter43 1.250"
40 cal .886"
4 stringer 3.111"
Lonehunter .536"
Skunkskinner .688"

Total of 10.774" with an average of 1.534"
Total of 11.993" with an average of 1.499" Dang, that's embarrassing...

an makin us do the math fer ta see how'd ya done did... :shake: (this may take awhile... :redface: gotta go to 11 didn't ya,,, :cursing:)this lil piggy... )

Here ya go, I fixed it... again... sheesh, gotta be all perticular... :surrender:

YOUNG GUYS
Buripity 2.816"
Halftail 1.457"
fyrfyter43 1.250"
40 cal .886"
4 stringer 3.111"
Lonehunter .536"
Skunkskinner .688"
Jethro224 1.219"

[strike]Total of 10.774" with an average of 1.534"[/strike]
Total of 11.993" with an average of 1.499"

Well I guess it's a goood thing Halftail wasn't allowed to shoot for me, we woulda been even more embarassed. :rotf:

Swampy said:
Well I guess it's a goood thing Halftail wasn't allowed to shoot for me, we woulda been even more embarassed. :rotf:
You got that right.... :grin: :haha: I suck at this paper thing....Good thing Deers is Much Bigger and not made outta Paper :wink:

Swampy said:

:hmm: Maybe what we need is a "Recently Whittled On" rule? that says everybody who's recently been opened up and re-arranged gets to use a BB gun and shoot at 20 feet. ...Prone??? ...Sorta... :hmm: ??? However they can manage. Just until they can get outta bed (without fallin' on their head :wink: ).
Then Swampy, and anybody else who gets hacked on, can play while their healin' up.

Otter said:
Ain't no reason fer you younguns bein embare-assed about gittin outshot by a bunch of old farts . . .

Damn right.

OLD GUYS
13 shooters with an average of 1.100"

YOUNG GUYS
8 shooters with an average of 1.499"

Only a .399" difference.

I don't want any of the participants shootin' at me! :rotf:

Congats to every one of you. :hatsoff:

That's right, everyone shot pretty well. It would be bad news to have any of them shootin at me. But remember Mountainman, "Old Guys STILL Rule." That is the bottom line. :thumbsup:

Congrats to all, see ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

I gave the youngsters a big chance by shooting a smoothbore that might have been a 4-5" score, even with a handicap the "mature" group came out ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back