• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Guys vs. Young Guys (Part 2)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:grin: This old Geezer ain't worried either............ :rotf: :rotf:

papermill.jpg

Geeze Sogg...I thought that was a Roll of TP for Sheila Mae! :blah:

Swampy said:
Oh I'm not worried about it, sides Sogggy says Hailftail can hit paper on a clear day...
Thanks for the compliment Soggy..... :blah:

For you guys that are wondering
Sheila mae is one helluva good sized Stern Dragger... :wink: :wink: With not many Teeth... :barf:

OK, now are you going to let us "Land-Lubbers" know what a Stern Dragger is? :confused:

R.M. said:
OK, now are you going to let us "Land-Lubbers" know what a Stern Dragger is? :confused:
Well to keep both HalfTail and I from getting kicked off this forum I'd better do the answering :grin:
A stern dragger is the local term for a fishing trawler that has it's nets positioned at the rear (stern) of the boat.......................however it's also a term that is [strike]sometimes[/strike].....er......... [strike]once in a while[/strike] well most of the time used to describe a lady who is rather large in the hind quarters.........

Soggy said:
R.M. said:
Well to keep both HalfTail and I from getting kicked off this forum I'd better do the answering :grin:
A stern dragger is the local term for a fishing trawler that has it's nets positioned at the rear (stern) of the boat.......................however it's also a term that is [strike]sometimes[/strike].....er......... [strike]once in a while[/strike] well most of the time used to describe a lady who is rather large in the hind quarters.........

:hmm: round here we jus call her the blonde..

hind quarters. :confused: "quarters" ya mean there's more than one??? :shocked2:

RC said:
Soggy said:
R.M. said:

:hmm: round here we jus call her the blonde..

hind quarters. :confused: "quarters" ya mean there's more than one??? :shocked2:
Well in some cases([strike]Sheila mae[/strike]) it appears that there might be Fourquarters all in play at once.I don't mean a football game or a Dollar either......I guess sogg kinda splained' it so I wouldn't the Boot fer being to Graphic.... :blah:

I shot my paper yesterday, saturday. I was a thinking that monday was the 30th. But I just looked at the calender, today, sunday, is the 30th. :redface: Could we bend the "postmarked buy the 30th" rule just a little? I'd have it in the mail box before sunrise monday. :grin:

We'll hafta leave the decision up to Mountainman56 since you're on the young guy team. Ok by me if it's OK by him.

The postmark date was a boo-boo anyway. Shoulda been the 31st. My bad. :doh: :slap: :redface:

Thats ok jethro, Im sure any of the ole guys that hit paper was a boo-boo also. :rotf: :rotf: :v

Jethro224 said:
Halftail said:
Swampy said:
lonehunter said:
sounds like RC got lucky and hit paper :rotf: :rotf:

I have no idea if I hit paper or not. :rotf:
Never got the green light to shoot proxy for ya.... :( .....I think the ol' fellas was worried... :hmm: :wink:

There's still a little time left.

What do you say to a pinch-shooter for Swampy MM56? It's OK by me if it's OK by you and if Halftail can still get a shot in.

I suppose we'd hafta extend the postmark deadline a day so Halftail can get it in.

Might have to extend it a couple days since I just now read this post. I certainly have no problem with it. :thumbsup:

Mountainman56 said:
Jethro224 said:
Halftail said:
Swampy said:
lonehunter said:
sounds like RC got lucky and hit paper :rotf: :rotf:

I have no idea if I hit paper or not. :rotf:
Never got the green light to shoot proxy for ya.... :( .....I think the ol' fellas was worried... :hmm: :wink:

There's still a little time left.

What do you say to a pinch-shooter for Swampy MM56? It's OK by me if it's OK by you and if Halftail can still get a shot in.

I suppose we'd hafta extend the postmark deadline a day so Halftail can get it in.

Might have to extend it a couple days since I just now read this post. I certainly have no problem with it. :thumbsup:
Naww me an Swampy's got it all worked out...He's gonna give me the coordinates of a Deer he has lined up an I'll try a long distance shot at it..... :grin: 53 more days till deer season.... :grin:

well see? I told ya writin that stuff down..in BIG print helps ya remember :grin: .....

now if we was younger we could be like skunkskinner and actually know what day it is...(still late, but we're old, we make exceptions..poor kid! :rotf:

Last edited by a moderator:
RC said:
well see? I told ya writin that stuff down..in BIG print helps ya remember :grin: .....

Bigger letters does help, they even make an AARP approved BIG PRINT edition of alphabet soup. :thumbsup:

AARPalphabet-soup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The results are in, the OLD GUYS have won the contest... :hatsoff:

• OLD GUYS
    grzrob - 1.012”
    RC - 0.714
    tg - 1.904
    Pete D. - 1.751
    hanshi - 0.363
    rchargy - 0.589
    Otter - 1.096
    JD - 1.517