• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Guys vs. Young Guys (Part 2)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to sound like I'm rubbin it in.....but....Hey guys we did it!!. Mind you it was a win win situation for us geezers. If the youngsters won all they would have had to brag about was they beat a bunch of old coots with bad eyesight and shakey limbs. Now they can say they were out shot by experience. :rotf:

Hey Jethro.....where's your t-shirt? :haha:

OldGuys.jpg

Congrats to all of the old guys who participated.

How about posting photos of a coupla targets so's the young guys can see what real shooting is?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Man, them's some pretty impressive numbers there, on both sides. Glad I didn't shoot it. I'd'a bin embare-assed. :redface:

Hey R.M. I had so much fun with this that I'm going to try and talk Jethro into making it an annual event......and next year I will be expecting a target from you also. :thumbsup:

I take it from your avatar that you are a displaced Canuck also?

cheerleader.jpg

I wasn't born here but I got here as quick as I could.

Yup, been here for 11 years now, and a citizen for about a year. I just couldn't stand not being able to vote.

Hey Jethro, did not see your name on the list. WHATS UP WITH THAT?? Nice shootin ole guys! :v

lonehunter said:
Hey Jethro, did not see your name on the list. WHATS UP WITH THAT?? Nice shootin ole guys! :v

Duhhhh, I been hangin' out with too many old guys, it's rubbin' off on me, I fergot to put my own score in. :redface:

OLD GUYS
grzrob - 1.012”
RC - 0.714
tg - 1.904
Pete D. - 1.751
hanshi - 0.363
rchargy - 0.589
Otter - 1.096
JD - 1.517
JimOH - 0.426
Soggy - 1.613
Grey Whiskers - 0.996
breechplug - 1.874
Mountainman56 - 0.456

Making a total of 14.311" with an average of 1.100"

YOUNG GUYS
Buripity 2.816"
Halftail 1.457"
fyrfyter43 1.250"
40 cal .886"
4 stringer 3.111"
Lonehunter .536"
Skunkskinner .688"
Jethro224 1.219"

[strike]Total of 10.774" with an average of 1.534"[/strike]
Total of 11.993" with an average of 1.499" Dang, that's embarrassing... :redface:

Didn't matter anyhow...
oldguysrule.jpg

Ain't no reason fer you younguns bein embare-assed about gittin outshot by a bunch of old farts . . . at least yer shootin proper frontstuffers. Mebe ya'll will pay attention an listen ta what us oldsters say about shootin, well, besept fer me anyhow . . . Besides, we bin shootin fer a lot longer than most of the younguns, and experience counts fer sumpthin . . . don't it??? Well, besept fer me.

Jethro224 said:
Duhhhh, I been hangin' out with too many old guys, it's rubbin' off on me, I fergot to put my own score in. :redface:

It could be all them birthdays are catchin up to ya. :hmm:

YOUNG GUYS
Buripity 2.816"
Halftail 1.457"
fyrfyter43 1.250"
40 cal .886"
4 stringer 3.111"
Lonehunter .536"
Skunkskinner .688"

Total of 10.774" with an average of 1.534"
Total of 11.993" with an average of 1.499" Dang, that's embarrassing...

an makin us do the math fer ta see how'd ya done did... :shake: (this may take awhile... :redface: gotta go to 11 didn't ya,,, :cursing:)this lil piggy... )

OK, now that it is all over with and the scores are posted, I'm ready for the bribe the old farts offered me to shoot wide. :bull: I believe Mountainman56 has just what I ordered...Lucky 13! :wink:

Buripity said:
OK, now that it is all over with and the scores are posted, I'm ready for the bribe the old farts offered me to shoot wide. :bull: I believe Mountainman56 has just what I ordered...Lucky 13! :wink:

ARRRGGH! A traitor!
Dang it Buripity, you and RC done swapped targets din't ya! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

RC said:
gotta go to 11 didn't ya,,, :cursing:)this lil piggy... )

RUN FER COVER! RC's got his boots off! :shocked2: :barf: :barf: :barf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Jethro224 said:
Buripity said:

ARRRGGH! A traitor!
Dang it Buripity, you and RC done swapped targets din't ya! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

awwwwww you give that youngin burpity too much credit! that was a dang near center shot fer me,, him was thinkin of Ms.13 when he shot,,got a lil shaky.. :haha: went a lil off course! :haha:

Well I had the worst score of the old guys, glad there enough good shooters to cover my shot, looks like the old guys had more interest in the game unless that is just the ratio of young/old being represented

Congrats to all the old fellers!This late in life it's good to see you guy succeed at something... :rotf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back