• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Guys vs Young Guys 2011, ends July 31st

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonehunter said:
Roy said:
:hmm: Has he named it yet??...
The rifle, or the knot on his head? :haha:

The rifle still hasn't told me her name.

I named the knot on my head before I ever got up off of my knees. First, middle, and last. ...but I can't type that name on a family oriented website.

Grey Whiskers said:
Dang Jethro, you look like sumthin out of a Zombie movie. :shocked2: You probably scared all the younguns in the neighborhood.

GW

Kinda funny you said that. I didn't realize I was bleeding so I got up and finished my chainsawing. Then I brushed the hair out of my eyes and it was sticky so I thought I'd better go in the house and look in a mirror.
Thought everybody was gone but my youngest niece was still sleeping.
Anyway, I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw that I looked kinda like Rick Flair after a title bout and there was blood dripping off my nose onto the sink. Wiped the worst of it off my face but it was still running...
Then while I was cleaning up the sink my still-half-asleep niece comes walking around the corner not even knowing I was in there. :haha: Kinda freaked her out for a second.
I guess she figgered I was OK when I laughed at her, so she took that picture with her phone and sent it to my wife to freak her out too. :haha:

Jethro224 said:
lonehunter said:
Roy said:
:hmm: Has he named it yet??...
The rifle, or the knot on his head? :haha:

The rifle still hasn't told me her name.

I named the knot on my head before I ever got up off of my knees. First, middle, and last. ...but I can't type that name on a family oriented website.

lemme guess... censored censored censored?? :haha:

Team Young Pup's:

Jethro224
Skunkskinner
Luie B
Born200Yrs2late
Roy
bilder
Vtsmoker
Buripity
Flintlock54
54mountain
lonehunter
Trench
Angurvail
T.O.
hardtimes
Hockeyref
Lonegun1894
FullMetalSpoons

Glad to have you on the team FMS. :hatsoff:

Team Old Farts,

Swampy - target is in
Makeumsmoke
Mad Irish - target is in
Grey Whiskers - target is in
Flaydermaus
PaulN/KS - target is in
Mike Brines
RC
Pete D
grzrob
Snowdragon
Homesteader
Brownbear
Buford
Marc Adamchek - target is in
Stumpkiller
jake2255
Papa
Danscottgerm - target is in
Armakiller
Hanshi
Deadeye - target is in
tiger955

Team Young Pup's:

Jethro224
Skunkskinner, target is in
Luie B
Born200Yrs2late
Roy
bilder
Vtsmoker
Buripity, target is in
Flintlock54
54mountain, target is in
lonehunter, target is in
Trench
Angurvail, target is in
T.O.
hardtimes
Hockeyref
Lonegun1894
FullMetalSpoons
Stormcloud :grin:

You old dudes best be shootin' straight. My team of young guys has turned in some pretty good targets so far. :thumbsup:

Anybody that hasn't shot yet better get busy! There's only about a week left and time's a-wastin'!
Yeah, I know it's hot. I went shootin' the other day and it was so hot my round balls were almost soft enough to re-cast 'em. Bring a big jug of cold drink with ya.

Team Old Farts,

Swampy - target is in
Makeumsmoke - target is in
Mad Irish - target is in
Grey Whiskers - target is in
Flaydermaus
PaulN/KS - target is in
Mike Brines
RC - target is in
Pete D
grzrob
Snowdragon
Homesteader
Brownbear
Buford - target is in
Marc Adamchek - target is in
Stumpkiller
jake2255
Papa
Danscottgerm - target is in
Armakiller
Hanshi
Deadeye - target is in
tiger955

Swampy,
Got out and shot my target today. Don't know if I'm going to help or hurt our side, just couldn't get the balls centered up with the X. Might go +/- 2 5/8". Will get it in the mail on Monday.
Mark

Jethro
My target will be in the mail tomorrow. Sorry I didn't do better... kept putting the first two shots inside of an inch and just couldn't pile the third on top of 'em... I know I can do better, but I won't be able to get out again this week....

Same here. Shot my target today and just couldn't group them like I know I can. I'll mail my target tomorrow because I won't be able to get back out either. Don't know if it was me or the gun just didn't want to shoot :surrender:

Swampy,
Shot today; target in the mails tomorrow :thumbsup:
It was a great day here in W PA, 102 degrees;
102% humidity; 100-102 shots to get three on the same target :surrender: :surrender:
Yessir, a Great Day :bull:
Shreck

Shot mine today too. 2 shots touching then the shakes hit me and pulled the third high and to the left. Will mail it tomorrow.

Us old guys get extra points cause of rumetism, the shakes, bad eyes, (weres the x?). cranky knees, and other stuff you young guys ain't got yet.

You know what they say...It ain't the age it's the milage. My mileage ranks right up there with the elders :haha:

Got caught up with fishing, so I will get to the range on Wednesday.

I can shoot with my off hand and blindfolded if that will make the old stogies feel better.

Back