• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Movie The Revenant?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Political manure is in reference to stuff talked about in speeches that has nothing to do with the movies and often refect some postion that's the flavor of the week. Sort of 'I want to thank the academy and my director and every one who worked on the movie and by the by we need to put an end to alligator wrestling because alligators don't like to wrestle. And we need to leave mars to the martians and stop spying on them with probes"
Roxie Hart was the subject of the play and movie Chicago, a girl on trial for murder who saw her self as a jazz star. She sung a song about every one loving her on the stage and she loving every one who loved her. It was a big self feeding love fest. So that was my comparison to the self congraditory academy.

IowaShooter said:
I don't believe they are better read. Most simply parrot what ever cause they are lead into believing. If they were better read they would have more common sense and be much more knowledgeable about the BS they often preach to the rest of us "peons". They would know much more about the areas of the country they classify as "fly over" country and not think of us all as rubes and rednecks.

These are people who make a living out of pretending to be other people and should keep their political ideas to themselves. :barf: :td:

I did not say "better" read, I said "well" read. There is a difference. They are most likely not at the level of PHD in any scientific field, but they probably have as good an education as the average high school graduate, and that's not saying much.

colorado clyde said:
Sooo, are there more actors that don't have high school diplomas or more people with high school diplomas that can't act?

Neither works well as a blanket statement.

My statement was directed towards those actors who do not get high school diplomas. It was not meant as a blanket statement, as you imply. It seems you want to argue over something that was not said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back