• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thompson Center coming back?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I call it good news when any gun manufacturer is raised from the dead in this day and time. No matter what they end up producing. They used to make some fine unmentionable bolt actions. I have one and it's my favorite.
I have an unmentionable Encore that is way more accurate than I am. I know a few guys that have the ML barrels and they like them. I'm with you though TDM, anyone that manufacturers ANY firearms in this day and age deserve a nod, even if it's not your thing.

I have an unmentionable Encore that is way more accurate than I am. I know a few guys that have the ML barrels and they like them.,,

I still have a stainless Encore with a 209X50 ml barrel and a .308 unmentionable barrel. Looking for a 12 ga smoothbore unmentionable barrel for it. System has merit, although the price has gotten out of hand lately.

I wish that Ritz would study up and morph the TC Hawken in the larger calibers to more closely follow the originals - wouldn't take much. Just do the 15/16 .50 first. Similarly mod the Seneca into a Vincent-like smaller caliber line, maybe in .36 first. Just 2 lines to start off, cap & flint interchangeable, keep it simple. If not too $$$ they would sell.

I still have a stainless Encore with a 209X50 ml barrel and a .308 unmentionable barrel. Looking for a 12 ga smoothbore unmentionable barrel for it. System has merit, although the price has gotten out of hand lately.

I wish that Ritz would study up and morph the TC Hawken in the larger calibers to more closely follow the originals - wouldn't take much. Just do the 15/16 .50 first. Similarly mod the Seneca into a Vincent-like smaller caliber line, maybe in .36 first. Just 2 lines to start off, cap & flint interchangeable, keep it simple. If not too $$$ they would sell.
I have a 220 swift (no, I'm not a poacher 🤣), and a 350 legend unmentionable for mine. I would most definitely buy a T/C Seneca in 36. I got to try a friends once, the sights on it didn't do it justice, but man that rifle would hold a small Dixie cup sized pattern all day offhand, and handled like it was part of you. He wouldn't sell it.🤣

Ritz should pay kibler for lessons. But, seriously, I don't think there is any intention to revive sidelock production. Hope I'm wrong but not holding my breath.

Ritz should pay kibler for lessons. But, seriously, I don't think there is any intention to revive sidelock production. Hope I'm wrong but not holding my breath.
My right thinking brain thinks you are right Cruiser, but the other side is hoping for a crack at owning a couple I wanted years ago.

Back