March 2020 postal match Shooting for the stars!

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Kansas Jake, your target arrived! Thanks for shooting

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Cankeney, your target is here. Thank you for shooting.

Stay safe my friends, stay healthy!

58 Caliber

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
That doesn't bode well for NY either, Jack. Does anyone here know if that's true of NY I'd hate to return home only to find my range is closed. Btw, I'm in FL until mid-April, but the indoor ranges here don't allow ML's or BP at all. Full auto rifles, but no BP burning ML's.
Well Paul my shooting range got closed down today. I received an email that stated the whole thing was closed even though one of the shooting ranges is separate from the clubhouse. So an April shoot may be out. It is called an NYS executive order titled PAUSE. Ours is closed but don't know when it will reopen.

Dave

cankeney

36 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Well Paul my shooting range got closed down today. I received an email that stated the whole thing was closed even though one of the shooting ranges is separate from the clubhouse. So an April shoot may be out. It is called an NYS executive order titled PAUSE. Ours is closed but don't know when it will reopen.

Dave
My range closed down this week until further notice. I believe this will be an issue for many.

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Due to the Covid-19 issues and the closing of many shooting ranges till its over I am extending this months shoot through the end of April. It seems more sensible than posting another contest that many wont be able to shoot in anyhow.

Kansas Jake

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Oh no Terry. What do I do if they open the range again. Actually I think I'm out of luck except for the pellet gun in the back yard.

Mad Irish Jack

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Well, Those who weren't able to shoot yet, depending on the event direction, we got a chance at shooting. Thanks, I'll keep the news in my sight and mind. I am able to keep my handgun grip, aim and trigger pull in memory stage. I have a calibered laser diode and app to shoot anywhere I have 10' or more. Keeping sharp as possible. Stay safe y'all.

Kansas Jake

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I live in a housing area around a lake where we have next door neighbors but also area that is open. The neighbor is a gun nut so we each look out for each other. I've been perforating paper in the back yard with a pellet pistol and rifle. Just trying to shoot more with them to not totally go stale.

flinter1977

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm good with 20 acres and a 25 yard range off my back deck.wish the rest of you a quick return to shooting and getting back to normal life .

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
MDK_WV, your target is here. You are on the board. Thanks for shooting.

Stay safe, and stay healthy my friends

russellshaffer

36 Cal.
Reaction score
My gravel pit range is open. I had an abbreviated trip to California in March - we decided we better get out and back to Oregon. So, my target went in the mail today. I won't win. Thanks, Adui.

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for shooting Russellshaffer. Your target arrived todaty.

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
OK folks Calling it.

Winner is Richard Dittman with 9 points
Second goes to 58 Caliber at 8 points
Third to Flinter 1977 at 6 points

Scorecard below:
NameTotal
Richard Dittman
9​
58 Caliber
8​
Flinter 1977
6​
Cankeney
5​
Nessmuk
4​
44 special
4​
Russell Shaffer
3​
MDK_WV
3​
Kansas Jake
2​

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Please let me know if you want a May contest or if you want to wait till lock down is over.

Latest posts