• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

March 2020 postal match Shooting for the stars!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn't bode well for NY either, Jack. Does anyone here know if that's true of NY I'd hate to return home only to find my range is closed. Btw, I'm in FL until mid-April, but the indoor ranges here don't allow ML's or BP at all. Full auto rifles, but no BP burning ML's.
Well Paul my shooting range got closed down today. I received an email that stated the whole thing was closed even though one of the shooting ranges is separate from the clubhouse. So an April shoot may be out. It is called an NYS executive order titled PAUSE. Ours is closed but don't know when it will reopen.

Dave

Well Paul my shooting range got closed down today. I received an email that stated the whole thing was closed even though one of the shooting ranges is separate from the clubhouse. So an April shoot may be out. It is called an NYS executive order titled PAUSE. Ours is closed but don't know when it will reopen.

Dave
My range closed down this week until further notice. I believe this will be an issue for many.

Due to the Covid-19 issues and the closing of many shooting ranges till its over I am extending this months shoot through the end of April. It seems more sensible than posting another contest that many wont be able to shoot in anyhow.

Well, Those who weren't able to shoot yet, depending on the event direction, we got a chance at shooting. Thanks, I'll keep the news in my sight and mind. I am able to keep my handgun grip, aim and trigger pull in memory stage. I have a calibered laser diode and app to shoot anywhere I have 10' or more. Keeping sharp as possible. Stay safe y'all.

I live in a housing area around a lake where we have next door neighbors but also area that is open. The neighbor is a gun nut so we each look out for each other. I've been perforating paper in the back yard with a pellet pistol and rifle. Just trying to shoot more with them to not totally go stale.

OK folks Calling it.

Winner is Richard Dittman with 9 points
Second goes to 58 Caliber at 8 points
Third to Flinter 1977 at 6 points

Scorecard below:
NameTotal
Richard Dittman
9​
58 Caliber
8​
Flinter 1977
6​