• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

JUNE Contest: Splitting Hare’s

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the following targets:
RusselShaffer
Maven
Smokepole Sam

Thanks for shooting gents; you are all on the scoreboard!

got the target printed, hope to get it in the mail before the end of the month with some .50 cal holes poked in it this time.

I'll play again someday when the mods stop deleting my posts. All I did was point out a funny grammar error. Now my posts start vanishing. Then I point out that I noticed. Edit again. Don't think I can trust anyone to score a target when they want to play around with editing you.

Ames said:
I'll play again someday when the mods stop deleting my posts. All I did was point out a funny grammar error. Now my posts start vanishing. Then I point out that I noticed. Edit again. Don't think I can trust anyone to score a target when they want to play around with editing you.

The winners get the same prize as the non winners...

Sure. But when big brother is playing around with the words and what you read....or see...
You think the blog is open to thoughts and ideas. I come on here to learn about building, or powder charges, or how to work metal. Sit in awe when I see pictures of how the pros build it and try my best to follow and understand. Just a little fun with the guys you shoot with. I didn't insult or attack anyone. But my posts are vanishing.
Really? And you are going to delete me again for pointing this out? :youcrazy:

Ames said:
~Snip~ Don't think I can trust anyone to score a target when they want to play around with editing you.

Thats too bad. Especially since Im not a mod, and cant edit your posts. I have to go to a mod to post the contests, hence why the first post for these is alway by Zonie, who then directs you fine folks to contact me for information.

I'll try not to be offended by the trust issue. After all you dont really know me from adam anyhow.. :v

You are right. I went beyond my original upsetness to drag you under like that. I apologize. I'm sure you score things just as you see them. Or as anyone would see them. I was worked up over the fact I didn't know this site was being............crafted.
The point that got me so worked up is that people on here get so worked up on their rights to bear arms, yet right under your nose freedom of speech gets yanked. Just because some thread no longer reads the way some great and powerful Oz wants it to read.
I was just having fun, chatting with the guys I shoot with over the last couple of years, laughing at a grammatical error the read unintended funny, and BAM. Posts deleted. Point it out that I noticed the post was deleted BAM! Deleted again..
Once again, I should not have aimed it at you. Sorry.
I am upset because I thought we were all on the same black powder side on here.

So, it appears I never acknowledged some of the targets I've received. Just to be safe here is the list of all 9 I've gotten so far for this month:

Silky921
RusselShaffer
Maven
Smokepole Sam
Mad Irish Jack
Nessmuk
JuiceJaws
PK
MDK_WV

I plan to go out this afternoon and shoot so I should have it in the mail tomorrow!

Always at the last minute!! :doh:

I plan to shoot June and July right Away.

Aisem ma'i tsa'i!!
(This is good/Thank you - Comanche)

i will be shooting for July`s(hopefully), not June`s contest as i previously mentioned.

Back