I know it was wrong, but....

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

oncewas

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Please hear me out. I know this wasn’t the smartest thing for me to do what with owing nearly $2000 extra to the taxman this year but I couldn’t help myself. I’ve been looking on-line and seeing how pricing just keeps going up so I took the plunge and ordered a Lyman Signature GPR kit. I know I should be ashamed of myself and really don’t know what came over me, but the deal is done. Alas I will force myself to wallow in the depths of my self-inflicted state of emotional turmoil at least until the kit gets here. So please be kind and let not your arrows of crimination be flung to harshly.

Jaeger

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Black Powder addiction is a serious disease and nothing to be trifled with. A small pinch of Goex 3F under the tongue twice daily will help take the edge off and help you control your desire for more muzzleloaders.

bisleyjohn

Pilgrim
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Please hear me out. I know this wasn’t the smartest thing for me to do what with owing nearly $2000 extra to the taxman this year but I couldn’t help myself. I’ve been looking on-line and seeing how pricing just keeps going up so I took the plunge and ordered a Lyman Signature GPR kit. I know I should be ashamed of myself and really don’t know what came over me, but the deal is done. Alas I will force myself to wallow in the depths of my self-inflicted state of emotional turmoil at least until the kit gets here. So please be kind and let not your arrows of crimination be flung to harshly.
Claim it as a deduction!

Howie1968

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
ill tell you, the bug bites hard 5 years ago i started at 1 a Lyman deerstalker .54 5 years later ive had as many as 43, now im down to 40 with them hanging leaning everywhere gonna have to buy a couple more gun cabinets for sure. its hard to get totally use to one when you have others ive gun new rifles i still havent shot.

Treestalker

69 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
How could you? How could you? Think of all the Children starving in Japan! Your poor state legislature confined to a measley 4 martini lunch. You should be condemned to eat sardines and crackers for a month, and no, you should not share it with the cat. Shame.

Muddly

40 Cal
Reaction score
Food and shelter are needs. A fine rifle gun is more than that, as it can get a man BOTH!