• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

I know it was wrong, but....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please hear me out. I know this wasn’t the smartest thing for me to do what with owing nearly $2000 extra to the taxman this year but I couldn’t help myself. I’ve been looking on-line and seeing how pricing just keeps going up so I took the plunge and ordered a Lyman Signature GPR kit. I know I should be ashamed of myself and really don’t know what came over me, but the deal is done. Alas I will force myself to wallow in the depths of my self-inflicted state of emotional turmoil at least until the kit gets here. So please be kind and let not your arrows of crimination be flung to harshly.

Black Powder addiction is a serious disease and nothing to be trifled with. A small pinch of Goex 3F under the tongue twice daily will help take the edge off and help you control your desire for more muzzleloaders.

Please hear me out. I know this wasn’t the smartest thing for me to do what with owing nearly $2000 extra to the taxman this year but I couldn’t help myself. I’ve been looking on-line and seeing how pricing just keeps going up so I took the plunge and ordered a Lyman Signature GPR kit. I know I should be ashamed of myself and really don’t know what came over me, but the deal is done. Alas I will force myself to wallow in the depths of my self-inflicted state of emotional turmoil at least until the kit gets here. So please be kind and let not your arrows of crimination be flung to harshly.

Claim it as a deduction!

Thumb.jpg

ill tell you, the bug bites hard 5 years ago i started at 1 a Lyman deerstalker .54 5 years later ive had as many as 43, now im down to 40 with them hanging leaning everywhere gonna have to buy a couple more gun cabinets for sure. its hard to get totally use to one when you have others ive gun new rifles i still havent shot.

Latest posts

Back