• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How many years Muzzleloading experience?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am curious how many years of combined experience we have in this group. To make things easier on me to keep a tally, when telling me your time reply like this...

12 years

...and only have the years in the comment with nothing else. Any other discussions are welcome, but anything other than this format will not be counted. I will occasionally post a running total.

I am also doing the same in the Re-enactment section.

46 years

LD

When I started there were no inlines. The T/C Hawken and Renegade were considered top shelf production rifles, and CVA was the economical approach if you were short on money. Bought many a T/C off the used rack at the gun store. The only CVA I've ever owned was a pistol kit that I was given and recently put together.

I am curious how many years of combined experience we have in this group. To make things easier on me to keep a tally, when telling me your time reply like this...

12 years

...and only have the years in the comment with nothing else. Any other discussions are welcome, but anything other than this format will not be counted. I will occasionally post a running total.

I am also doing the same in the Re-enactment section.
45 years. But my first toy was a Kentucky Pistol... hahaha

Back