• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How many deer?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I counted 8, 3 in a row on the up-hill slope, 3 in the left of picture, and 2 in the front, which is 6 more than I saw in the woods all hunting season. :(
If you know where they are, can you circle them?

Wish my tree stand was here
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Me thinks I sighted 8 with my laser sight.
deer.gif

So... how long do we have to wait for the answer??

Or are you counting as well???

Legion

captgary,

Starting with the yearling at far left:go up 45 degrees northeast to the doe,then due north up to another doe....then look due north maybe half way between this last doe and the top edge of the photo and you'll see another doe looking directly at you?? Maybe??? Sure looks like it to me!

I thought it was only 7. The one on the far left he shows two dots, but I only see 3 legs which led me to think it was just one deer. Of course I have been wrong before :grin:

Im not seeing that one, Also I was due for

new glasses last month :haha: :haha:

Does anyone know the real no.

That one you're showing at 11:00 is pretty speculative. I also marked an ear in the top left corner. Why do you have two on the doe peeing in the lower left? Looks like she ate . . . sumac. That, or she has a urinary infection. :hmm:

If that is the tail of a deer in the right brushpile then 9. Another hump on the upper right, but can't tell, so I aint gonna count that one. 3 squirrels, and 1 chickadee too.

Good luck
Wess :rotf:

That doe ain't pumping bilges....it's a doe and a fawn that's just lost it's spots.Two deer there :winking:. You're right about the ear in the upper left.That's how I came up with 9.Watch closely and you'll see the ear flick every now and then :haha:.

i saw seven at first but one musta moved
cause now i count six :hmm:

I replied a while back there were 8 yes that is three over on the left.

There were about 20 in this deer yard but I own a cheap camera so thats all I could capture in one shot.

Try this one, same deer yard different angle. I'll give you a hint there are more in this pic than the other one.

DSCF0284.jpg

Last one drove me nuts , now i got to get the magnifying glass out again. :winking:

I count seven!It looks like down the street for me sans the snow.Not much snow in lower Alabama! :rotf:

Back