• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Do you gut your deer?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I gut deer after dark most of the time, now that I can't squat down very well (bad hip replacement) I start the gutting process with deer in my tractor bucket at waist level and finish up with the deer hanging from the bucket to let the innards fall out.

I bought a pair of the new re-chargeable multiple LED headlamps that turn a nighttime gutting job into almost daylight, incredibly bright.

For you tractor guys, some of the best money I ever spent was for a pair of lifting hooks for my tractor's bucket, they hold 5/16 chains or lifting straps and won't turn loose. These are custom made for every model tractor and bucket. They make lifting a deer a breeze. These custom ones are a little expensive, there are much cheaper models out there.

chain hook.JPG

I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you. Keyboard commandos always win anyway right?
Snake, I can’t see what he posted but don’t let him try to drag you down to his angry little man, super low level mentality. Simpletons enjoy trying to do that. Besides, as easy as your post was to understand, he’s too simple to do so.

That’s why he went on my ignore list.

He ain’t worth action from a moderator.

Last edited:
Snake, I can’t see what he posted but don’t let him try to drag you down to his angry little man, super low level mentality. Simpletons enjoy trying to do that. Besides, as easy as your post was to understand, he’s too simple to do so.

Are you a democrat? Democrats do that.

Start an argument, blame the fight on the other guy, then cry and whine and gnash their teeth when the other guy fights back.

Taking cheap shots from behind the "ignore button" is pretty childish as well....act your age boomer.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you. Keyboard commandos always win anyway right?
But you bothered to waste your time taking YOUR shot at me.

Didn't figure you had a point, was just making sure.....

I know Ed, just can't help myself sometimes. I just can't tolerate someone slick talking my friends. Nothin worse than a bully on a keyboard.

When you were so proud of yourself calling my friend a "Karen", yeah 10 outa 10 I'm returning fire.
Luckily, none of my friends wear the Karen label, and that's not by accident. You're friend, Karen, took a shot, and can't swallow what he got back. Nothing less, nothing more.

However you have to cook it so you can choke it down there slick. Like I said, you keyboard warriors always win.
No keyboard warrior here Boomer, just the wrong toes to be stepped on.

Tell your friend Karen (though I bet he's peeking), that an apology, here, is in order and all will be forgotten. If none, then may the thickest skin prevail.

No keyboard warrior here Boomer, just the wrong toes to be stepped on.

Tell your friend Karen (though I bet he's peeking), that an apology, here, is in order and all will be forgotten. If none, then may the thickest skin prevail.
Boomer? I figured you were an entitled little girly boi. Don't you have to go protest rubber sneakers or whatever it is this week? Run along now little fella.

I know Ed, just can't help myself sometimes. I just can't tolerate someone slick talking my friends. Nothin worse than a bully on a keyboard.

Even though I don't know what that simpleton is saying, he is simple enough to call me a Karen right off the bat and evidently he's still trying to justify it after I explained it. I never called him the first name nor did I attack him. Calling someone a Karen right out of the gate shows his ignorance.

Yep, a angry little man simpleton sticks to his childish ways. LOL.

Last edited:
Boomer? I figured you were an entitled little girly boi. Don't you have to go protest rubber sneakers or whatever it is this week? Run along now little fella.
And evidently he's calling you a Boomer? Now it all adds up. Should have known. :)

As I have said, he is not worth it nor is he worth ruining Eric's thread. Just ignore the angry little man. All he wants to do is fight and show his ignorance.

I love the ignore feature. :)

Last edited:
Boomer, your generation raised my generation, if you can call it that, so if you want to place blame somewhere, look in the mirror.

And evidently he's calling you a Boomer? Now it all adds up. Should have known. :)

As I have said, he is not worth it nor is he worth ruining Eric's thread. Just ignore the angry little man. All he wants to do is fight and show his ignorance.

I love the ignore feature. :)
Cowards hide behind the ignore button claiming victimhood while pitching cheap shots.

Just sayin'.......

Boomer, your generation raised my generation, if you can call it that, so if you want to place blame somewhere, look in the mirror.
Sorry pal, you got me confused with one of the other sailors on shore leave, never met the lady. I'm sure she's proud to still have you living in her basement using her Internet and being a keyboard gunslinger. Not go tap on the ceiling and mommy will make you some nice vegan cookies and oat milk for being such a special little guy.

Sorry pal, you got me confused with one of the other sailors on shore leave, never met the lady. I'm sure she's proud to still have you living in her basement using her Internet and being a keyboard gunslinger. Not go tap on the ceiling and mommy will make you some nice vegan cookies and oat milk for being such a special little guy.
An apology from Koward Karen, for alluding to my two adult sons and I participating in illicit hunting practices, is all that's needed to end this.

You on the other hand, Boomer, better just do as your day nurse advises and sit down, shut up, and try to calm the blood pressure a few points.

Screenshot_20240216_134356_Samsung Internet.jpg

An apology from Koward Karen, for alluding to my two adult sons and I participating in illicit hunting practices, is all that's needed to end this.

You on the other hand, Boomer, better just do as your day nurse advises and sit down, shut up, and try to calm the blood pressure a few points.

View attachment 295467
ETipp has no time for you clown. Maybe if you read his response REAL SLOW, it would click that he never said you were doing anything shady. Now, go pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back