• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

December 2021 postal match

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, after about a 2 year MIA period, I got the shoulders, wrist and hip (somewhat OK) squared to acceptable use (OK by Docs), Family situations back in normal mode and decently sailing along; i'm feeling like " I'M BACK". I shot and mailed my first target since (I believe) December 2019. Felt good. Although I've done some .22 cal shooting with my grandson who has 4 years NRA club participation, I can't coax him to shoot my ML. I haven't hunted for 2 1/2 years and plan on PA ML deer next week with an old hunting pal. I'm still steady and probably should have started up sooner. It'll just be MAKE TIME to Shoot. View attachment 112114
Thanks guys, still working at stuff.

11th corps,
Im sorry I never got the december results posted, there was a nearly 2 week period in there where I couldnt even muster the strength to make the hundred yard walk from the house to the road and get the mail. When I finally had enough energy to do it it looked like the box had been blown open a few times in the wind and I know stuff was missing. This affected the december shoot and any targets sent to me in the first probably week and a half of the january shoot.

If you like I can go back through this thread and create a list of scores based on what I see posted or we can chalk it up to the chinese flu affecting the world and leave it lay. what do you guys think?

Chris

11th corps,
Im sorry I never got the december results posted, there was a nearly 2 week period in there where I couldnt even muster the strength to make the hundred yard walk from the house to the road and get the mail. When I finally had enough energy to do it it looked like the box had been blown open a few times in the wind and I know stuff was missing. This affected the december shoot and any targets sent to me in the first probably week and a half of the january shoot.

If you like I can go back through this thread and create a list of scores based on what I see posted or we can chalk it up to the chinese flu affecting the world and leave it lay. what do you guys think?

Chris
I say I'm just glad ya getting well, the Wuhan was brutal, took a serious toll on our family as well. Thanks for managing the shoots. Do overs are fun 😁. Could always just recycle reshoot the December target 🤠 or simply just be happy we breathing and shoot March. We good no matter what. Again THANK YOU for the effort and motivation 💪

11th corps,

Chris
Chris, from my perspective don't worry about it. I appreciate the work you do every month for this job, and am glad you are feeling better.

Back