• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Complete Kibler Colonial Smoothrifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful, really nice! I especially like the finish on the barrel. So smooth. Did you think about any carving on the stock? I personally like a stock with little or no carving, just nice lines like yours.

excellent looking, I have been waiting on a left hand version to make its appearance. Hopefully this is something Mr.Kibler has in the future.

excellent looking, I have been waiting on a left hand version to make its appearance. Hopefully this is something Mr.Kibler has in the future.

Thank you kindly!

Likely not on the lefty... Unfortunately that would require significant changes to tooling and machining. Not out of the question but something that is unlikely.

Thank you, these kits are worth the extra time and efforts involved with building. Mine is very simply done with no carving or ornate details, but I feel the level of craftsmanship and detail orientation speaks for itself.

I asked for a special piece of maple, his offerings though even on the base grades are beautiful. Keep in mind a .54 will take any game in North America, only difference will essentially be weight as the .58 would be a tad lighter.

@ Crewdawg445:

The beautiful rifle speaks for itself, but I would also like to commend you on some fine photography as well. Your pictures are a cut above that need for documentation purposes, for sure. Quite enjoyable to look at.

Wow! That is one beautiful rifle. I hope I can emulate your talent when I start to build mine. Is that an aquafortis wood finish? Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos.

Back