• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Building short N.W. Trade Gun ...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a VDO of me shooting it upside down a couple weeks ago ....Good fast ignition is a must with my trade guns !
Shorty turned out to be quite a looker and there wasn’t any doubt about that.You got the magic there Rob that’s for sure I knew it was gonna be sweat little trade gun and mark white is a lucky guy.👍

Shorty turned out to be quite a looker and there wasn’t any doubt about that.You got the magic there Rob that’s for sure I knew it was gonna be sweat little trade gun and mark white is a lucky guy.👍
Very kind of you bud , thanks :) I hope he really likes her . She's a dandy .

I like what you do to your barrels. I remember about 45 years ago a local m.l.shop had one of Curly's for sale, how I wanted it. But too poor then. It was light as a feather! Yours are the best in my opinion.

Life, weather, and a broken water line have kept me from shooting Shorty, now called Rosie. Today I loaded up a .562 prb over 40 grains of fff Goex and shot her once at 20 steps. Hit center 1" low. Then back to chores. Gonna switch to ff as the fff is self priming 😊 I plan to do some testing when my eye heals up and I get some new glasses.

Life, weather, and a broken water line have kept me from shooting Shorty, now called Rosie. Today I loaded up a .562 prb over 40 grains of fff Goex and shot her once at 20 steps. Hit center 1" low. Then back to chores. Gonna switch to ff as the fff is self priming 😊 I plan to do some testing when my eye heals up and I get some new glasses.
Don’t forget to keep us posted on howRosie patterns with shot Mark and how she shoots round ball 😁.

Latest posts

Back