• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE N.W. Trade Gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received this great trade gun. Light weight, balance is good, and quality of build and parts is excellent. Rob is a great guy, we've attended the same rendezvous and shoots for the last 30 years, and share several good friends in the gun building world. You can trust him to deliver a superior trade gun. As I'm not able to drive right now, he just drove 100 miles round trip to deliver it to me. Can't beat that for customer service.

Thanks bud . Very kind of ya. Was good meeting ya face to face ...even though we probably had years ago ! Ain't that somethin ?! Enjoy the NW gun !. Hope you love it . Any questions just holler at me ... :)

Attachments

• IMG_20230716_121356.jpg
    IMG_20230716_121356.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230716_121400.jpg
    IMG_20230716_121400.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230716_121419.jpg
    IMG_20230716_121419.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230716_121458~2.jpg
    IMG_20230716_121458~2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230716_121447.jpg
    IMG_20230716_121447.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230716_121404~2.jpg
    IMG_20230716_121404~2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Do all trade guns have that dragon side plate? Can anyone tell me how/ why a dragon became popular? Seems very out of place.

I would assume the dragon was popular on a lot of medieval coat of arms that carried over to early guns. Just a guess though

Last edited:
Almost pull the trigger on this Trade Gun (pun intended) until I realized this was posted in July! ...my bad.
I'm sorry bud ... Was just reminiscing , was such a fun post with everyone . By the way .... Im working on a blanket gun now but your trade gun is after that . I got your barrel made and will be grinding flats and probably bedding it in the stock before I even finish the blanket gun so ....comin up soon ! :)

I'm sorry bud ... Was just reminiscing , was such a fun post with everyone . By the way .... Im working on a blanket gun now but your trade gun is after that . I got your barrel made and will be grinding flats and probably bedding it in the stock before I even finish the blanket gun so ....comin up soon ! :)
Glad to hear it, cause i'm itchin' pretty bad to shoot the thing! Fortunately, I am working on some coyote loads for the Netting which will keep me occupied for awhile. Never shot a coyote with a flinter before, but I feel I must try. Maybe you could post the build process when you get around to my gun? That would awesome to follow along!

Glad to hear it, cause i'm itchin' pretty bad to shoot the thing! Fortunately, I am working on some coyote loads for the Netting which will keep me occupied for awhile. Never shot a coyote with a flinter before, but I feel I must try. Maybe you could post the build process when you get around to my gun? That would awesome to follow along!
Oh yeah ! I post each one of my builds on here as I build them., thought you knew that . Any who ....won't be long ... Pretty cool , you got one of Kens guns too ... Later Gator

Back