• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD N.W. Trade Gun , blanket gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale .... North Star West , N.W. Trade gun , blanket gun ( cut down trade gun ) ...made 2012 ... 20 ga. , fast ignition , good sparking lock , walnut stock , 14" barrel , 26" total length ( its a cut down trade gun folks , blanket gun ) ... $850 shipped to you , anywhere in the country . No , I won't take any less . I build mine for $900. A great gun ...

Attachments

• IMG_20230820_201343~2.jpg
    IMG_20230820_201343~2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20230820_201354.jpg
    IMG_20230820_201354.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230820_201400.jpg
    IMG_20230820_201400.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230820_201339~2.jpg
    IMG_20230820_201339~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230820_201404~2.jpg
    IMG_20230820_201404~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
For sale .... North Star West , N.W. Trade gun , blanket gun .made 2012 ... 20 ga. , fast ignition , good sparking lock , walnut stock , 24" barrel , 26" over all ... $850 shipped to you , anywhere in the country . No , I won't take any less . I build mine for $900. A great gun ...
Guideline #23. A pic of piece of paper with the gun and your name and date or the ad will be pulled. Semper Fi.

For sale .... North Star West , N.W. Trade gun , blanket gun ( cut down trade gun ) ...made 2012 ... 20 ga. , fast ignition , good sparking lock , walnut stock , 24" barrel , 26" total length ( its a cut down trade gun folks , blanket gun ) ... $850 shipped to you , anywhere in the country . No , I won't take any less . I build mine for $900. A great gun ...
24” barrel and 26” OAL doesn’t jive.

Just an FYI for anyone on the fence or someone liking some parts .... If the blanket gun doesnt sell " whole " I'm gonna remove the lock and side plate and make a N.W. gun from those parts and an original barrel I have in the shop , for myself. Oh ve been looking for these parts for awhile now ...it was my whole inspiration for taking this gun in on half trade BUT ... It just sittin around the cabin aint doin me any good so ...if it dont sell ....later if someone is interested in the barrel , T.G. , trigger or stock ...just holler at me ...

I have to admit, I have never found much pleasure in sanding...

... until that is, I am finally finished with the seemingly endless task. When all that "wood scratch'n" is finally over however, it is more than worth it with the final product!!!

I have to admit, I have never found much pleasure in sanding...

... until that is, I am finally finished with the seemingly endless task. When all that "wood scratch'n" is finally over however, it is more than worth it with the final product!!!
Sanding can be a monotonous pain , LOL ....
.I accidentally put that post on the " sale " post though ,not the building post so I took it off ... Oops ! LOL ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back