• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another option for caps.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even the different brands will run the same prints. Theres multiple ways to go about printing designs. I personally got onto a CAD program and designed these caps and saved the file that I then transfer to a mini SD card. You insert the SD card into the printer and hit print and let it do its thing. Or a person can find the 3d print files of what they want online, if it's something that someone else has already designed and shared the files of, then they can download them to the SD card, insert in printer and again press print. This is a very viable option for caps because I can start it before going to bed and wake up to 500 caps, if not more.
I am a babe in the woods when it comes to 3D printers but this certainly seems viable.. How can I get the file or better yet a mini SD card ?? Would you consider making up some of the mini cards ??

I am a babe in the woods when it comes to 3D printers but this certainly seems viable.. How can I get the file or better yet a mini SD card ?? Would you consider making up some of the mini cards ??
The mini SD card is just a little memory stick that comes with the printer, although they can be purchased separately. I'm in the middle of developing a cad file for the number 11 caps because the ones in the picture are number 10's and then I'm going to email the files to a few members here.

The mini SD card is just a little memory stick that comes with the printer, although they can be purchased separately. I'm in the middle of developing a cad file for the number 11 caps because the ones in the picture are number 10's and then I'm going to email the files to a few members here.
Would love to get those files if possible.. Keep me in mind
Best Regards
Bill

Even us up here in Canada could use that CAD file should you accept to share them with us too. I for myself have been able to buy a tin of CCI No11 to go with my original 1860 Colt Army and am keeping them for that day when I'll be finally "full equiped" and ready to go try the Ol' Gal. Lol

Good thing I know a guy where I work, who owns a 3D printer. As we help each other, he'll be glad to print me a batch of primers. BTW which primers work best with Colts 1860 Army first gen? Anyone?

Thanks guys.

Even us up here in Canada could use that CAD file should you accept to share them with us too. I for myself have been able to buy a tin of CCI No11 to go with my original 1860 Colt Army and am keeping them for that day when I'll be finally "full equiped" and ready to go try the Ol' Gal. Lol

Good thing I know a guy where I work, who owns a 3D printer. As we help each other, he'll be glad to print me a batch of primers. BTW which primers work best with Colts 1860 Army first gen? Anyone?

Thanks guys.

I regularly fire my own original Colt 1860 with relatively light loads...

Latest posts

Back