• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

#11 Percussion Caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got two 250 tins of #11 RWS plus from powder valley. They were offering free shipping a week ago. These should last me a couple of years.
Ohio Rusty ><>
IMG_1686.gif

That’s about 6 weeks for me.

I thought I had my supply of caps taken care of, but found you don't have it until you have it in hand. I got an email from The Regimental Quartermaster last week that they had in stock RWS 1075 and musket caps. At the end of the week I ordered a sleeve of each, 2500 1075 caps and 1000 musket caps. Monday morning I received an email from them that they were unable to ship them, no reason given as to why they couldn't. I had them refund the purchase price since it was not feasible for me to drive from Charleston SC to Gettysburg to pick them up. I did pick up 3 tins of musket caps and 4 tins of old Remington 11's at the local gun show a couple weeks ago. Most of my shooting is with flintlocks so I don't worry too much about caps. I just want to continue to be able to shoot my Richmond musket when I like and I have a couple Dragoons I got about a year ago I have not taken out to the range yet. That order from The Regimental Quartermaster would have lasted me if I live to 90.

Visited the Lawton l Academy store this am. CCI #11 caps are in stock and priced at$11.99/100.

Last edited:
Back