• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

#11 Percussion Caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes

Screenshot_20240325_135722_Chrome.jpg

There are several good options for making your caps. Lots of threads and resources here. Our own @BeardedGunsmith has a neat cap kit he makes and sales. Perhaps he will chime in. The Prime All compound mix can be purchased from 22 LR reloader or the compounds bought separately to make your own.

I did see that they advertise large quantities of caps that no one else has.
Midwest Reloads has RWS caps and black powder in stock. Look through the whole site - they show CCI and Remington caps in stock also. No idea of the shipping costs.

https://midwestreloads.com/product/rws-percussion-caps/
If im not mistaken, I posted the same company, another forum member pointed out that they are a Scam Site.

They seem to have a large inventory?

If im wrong about this I apologize.

Take Care Stay Safe
Gum

There are several good options for making your caps. Lots of threads and resources here. Our own @BeardedGunsmith has a neat cap kit he makes and sales. Perhaps he will chime in. The Prime All compound mix can be purchased from 22 LR reloader or the compounds bought separately to make your own.
Good post TDM.

I keep saying I'm going to get one but haven't yet.

Take Care Stay Safe

Midwest Reloads is a scam website. If you google it you can see they are just a scam. Be careful out there and only buy from know dealers.
The tell that they're a scam website their prices are $20 less a pound on smokeless powder than with it selling for now.
And we've discussed this website 50,000 times here

Is there anyone who has #11 caps in stock?
It's definitely too easy and gratifying to make your own than to buy them. You'll always be ahead of the curve with very little money as well once you buy the supplies. And I do offer a kit to complete diy caps.

I just got two 250 tins of #11 RWS plus from powder valley. They were offering free shipping a week ago. These should last me a couple of years.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Bass Pro / Cabelas had them a week n a half ago but sold out quick. They also had no limit!! Keep watching them and place email reminders with all the big stores that sell them cause if Bass Pro Cabelas just got some the others will to!!! Hope this helps, Reds

Latest posts

Back