• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

RWS #11 In stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here where I digress. I shoot T7, i prefer it over BP. If i want it shipped to my house I gotta pay a hazmat fee. But if I buy it from the LGS down the street. He doesn’t pay a hazmat fee to get it and doesn’t pass that cost on to me. So its $25 cheaper than home delivery.
So how is it I got to pay $25 hazmat, but dealers don’t?
Case in point. Bass Pro, go to store no hazmat fee, send to house hazmat fee. What??

Last edited:
Here where I digress. I shoot T7, i prefer it over BP. If i want it shipped to my house I gotta pay a hazmat fee. But if I buy it from the LGS down the street. He doesn’t pay a hazmat fee to get it and doesn’t pass that cost on to me. So its $25 cheaper than home delivery.
So how is it I got to pay $25 hazmat, but dealers don’t?
Case in point. Bass Pro, go to store no hazmat fee, send to house hazmat fee. What??
The Hazmat fee is charged per package not per item. Buy a case of 25 and your hasmat fee is still $25.00 or $1.00 per can

Back on March 6th Powder Valley had a one day free hazmat. I missed that one. If you have any vendors you use, you may write them and ask them if they have a free hazmat day coming in the future. That would be a savings on the cost of caps.
Ohio Rusty ><>

It's bad when you read so much about caps, that you dream about going to the store, seeing them asking how much they are and when the clerk brings them to you, you see that they are made I'm Seoul Korea 🤣 what a freakin dream.

Latest posts

Back