• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Zonie, and I met today at the Western National

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yourself, Arizona and the group from Indiana did a nice job, thank you and we shall return.

RDE

akapennypincher,

No, I am still using my old 35mm. It has literally been carried around the world and it functions. If the camera had "frequent flyer miles" I could get a nice trip for free.

Next year I will get a new camera for the shoot.

The people at the Winter Nationals are real interesting, PC clothes with a "Blue Tooth" in the ear.

RDE

George Kevil said:
Pictures? I thought you said you were there. I've got a couple of the bag for future reference.

Only a couple hours Friday in the Rain. Me got no camera, it went with the truck that was stolen from me... :shake:

Richard, I forgot to say thank you for your words. There were more people also involved,the shooters. They were the range officers,target runners,gophers,auction donations etc. Sunday evening we were rechecking targets when one gentleman brought in 8 pizzas for us then left,Our hero.Hope to see you again
George

Back