• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

York Pictures ????

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortstring

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Anybody find the pictures on line that were taken this year at the shoot? The girl taking pictures said they would be posted a few weeks after the shoot.

Paul

Did she say what site they would be on? There were a few on the CLA site like Jed said. If I remember there was one of you and one of Bill Burtt and Allen Coon as well as a couple others. I took a few of our bunch and of the morning relay, but nothing special. I'd like to see some more myself. By the way, Congratulations! I climbed up the ranks this year but still missed the flat meat. Just a few short of the pork. Are you going to the Northeastern in Cannonsburg?

Its seems like she said that she was from "Cordell Hull". Not being from the area I'm not familiar with this. A college maybe?

I've seen the pictures on Mels websight, these were taken this year.

There's a Cordell Hull Institute and a Cordell Hull Foundation. Other than that I don't know.

I wasn't familiar with these but there's more somewhere if they ever get posted. Good stuff however, a good peak at Illinois chunk shootin..

Back