• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A few pics of some of my handmade stuff

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy fellers. I've never posted any pictures of the stuff I make on here so thought I would share. Oddly enough, I'm not one to take a lot of pictures but I ran across a few on my laptop while looking for something else and thought I would put up a few. These are all old, and most of what I do now is a little bit different, so I guess I need to get with the times and take more pictures. In the picture with the food, that is from one of my articles in Backwoodsman magazine about homemade MRE's. I made the bags, knives, sheaths, ball starter, powder measure, and other accoutrements. Well, I did not make the suede bag. It is a TC bag from when I first got into black powder. My wife made the sourdough and I made the pemmican and parched corn. That was a fun project and one of the reasons I enjoyed writing for them. Haven't written an article for them since the two year cancer fight started so I think it may be time to get back to it.
I do love the craft of it all. You really walk the walk!

I do love the craft of it all. You really walk the walk!
I really like making my own stuff the old way. Very satisfying. Also, knowing that other guys all over the world are using stuff I made is pretty neat. I'm no expert at anything but this kind of work feels right to me. Trying to improve every day.

Fine work. I love a craftsman but there are snags around here I put up with. Everyone asks me why I will spend a day fixing something that can be replaced for $20. It is a matter of pride I guess.

Latest posts

Back