• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shelburne Museum , Worth the trip!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Took my grandsons to visit the Shelburne Museum in Vermont this past week. To say I was pleasantly surprised and impressed would be an understatement! They have a Muzzleloading firearm collection that has to be seen to be appreciated. It’s the Terry Tyler collection of Vermont made muzzleloaders, dozens of beautiful and unique pieces of Americana. Well displayed, and the nice older lady who is the guide, knows mister Tyler, and all about his collection. Take a look at the pictures.
And as a bonus, right next door in the Beach Lodge, is the finest collection of real Boone &Crockett trophies I have ever seen. Most were taken by the Webb family from the Adirondack’s. Huge moose, caribou, elk, big bears, the mountain sheep display is most impressive. They are tastefully displayed in a beautiful log cabin built from lumber from the Webb property in NY. What a great display!
They are open until October 22d. Check them out online, there is much to see.

Attachments

• IMG_0923.jpeg
    IMG_0923.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0921.jpeg
    IMG_0921.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0920.jpeg
    IMG_0920.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0942.jpeg
    IMG_0942.jpeg