• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WV 11 Point Buck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on a dandy buck! Way to stick with it in the foul weather!! I am in the same boat as some of the others. I only drew a rifle Cow elk tag but of course I will use my .54 flinter!!

Great story!! :hatsoff:

Congrats nice buck.
Looks a lot like the one I got 2 years ago.
Except yours has all his points mine had broke most of them off fighting.

Congratulations. An exciting hunt!

Only buck I had lay down in front of me did so by dropping like a rock just about when I was ready to pull the trigger. He laid down in a small clump of low brush covering all of him. I stuck him out, but when he got up, he didn't stop and stretch or hang around. Just got up and took off at a fast walk right through brush with no chance for a shot. Was a neat experience none-the-less. The deer need to win a few too! :wink:

Nice going, all you back east boys are setting a good example------------ I will have to wait until Sat. for our season to open--no rain -70*- and clear for the first week at least, I can't use weather as an excuse.lol.

Nice hunt and quite the unusual story. If you spend enough time in the woods you will see some crazy stuff. I had a similar experience with my first muzzleloader buck and a great plains rifle many years ago. This buck will be a lifetime memory.

PJC

Back