• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Walker/Dragoon Horse-Pistol Revolver Challenge

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert,

I stopped by the P.O. this morning and, lo and behold, there was your entry in my box. It didn't get lost, just took the scenic route getting here.

Unfortunately, it missed the entry date and is disqualified :( , but I thought I'd go ahead and score it anyway.

You would have placed second.

Robert Iliff;

Target one, 6.261
Target two, 12.384
Agg, 18.645

Thanks for playing. Sorry your targets didn't arrive in time.

Aw, what the heck. I'll gladly relinquish my second place ribbon so he can have it. It's not his fault USPS is FUBAR (but then, if he'd shot a few days earlier....naw, I'm gonna go ahead and concede second place).

I am gonna keep all the prize money, however. It's already spent.

Sadly that seems about average for web inspired shoots. I've seen forums with 35,000 plus members get 3 entries for a pistol match & 2 for a rifle match.

I don't know why but it seems universal, traditional, modern, rifle, pistol all seem the same.

I guess most write & read about shooting instead of actually shooting. :idunno:

We usually get about a half-dozen or so, give or take.
This time there were some mechanical failures that stopped a few entries.
You would think there would be more entries with close to 18,000 members tho. :hmm: :idunno:
I will, however, admit that I am glad ALL of the members don't play every time.
That's a lotta measurin'! :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :surrender:

True. Sadly true.
I am a member at another forum, which has nearly 30,000 members. There is an online competition for NRA Conventional Pistol. It's been running for a while. There are two entrants.
Pete

Latest posts

Back