• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Walker objected...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Critical thinking and analysis of a situation is inconsistent with projecting onto those who offer other opinions assumptions that those folks are 'petrified' , shooting '12 gr charges', applying 'secret lube' over the chambers , use a 'wooden dowel' to seat their balls, wear a 'welding glove' while shooting and focus their shooing on a hope that a 'dreaded chain fire doesn't occur with every shot. And, to the shame of PC revolver shooters everywhere - the wear eye protection. That is, IMHO, a tremendous indulgence in gratuitous insults of folks on this thread who are, from what I can tell from their posts, sensible, mature, avid BP shooters and I suspect their degree of care also produces very small groups on the range.

But that's not the end of it. The projections extend in equal measure to the heroic, bad-ass shooter: 'Marlboro light dangling from her mouth" (could be a joint for all you know, and ,Clint Eastwood lighting of dynamite with his cheroot was A MOVIE ), "no eye pro" ( how is this to be admired?) , 'probably capping on max loads of whatever they could mash into the chambers and whatever caps the bought at a sporting goods store" ( again, absolutely no basis for this 'probability', and ascribes to this person or her accomplice 1) the most likely cause of the chain fire and 2) the most irresponsible lack of knowledge about the weapon and the use thereof ) and , to complete the imaginary projections onto this duo ( who, as best I could tell from the video, couldn't hit the broad side of a barn) 'they probably reloaded it and kept shooting afterward' - what is the basis for this "probably " of action which any responsible firearm owner would consider irresponsible to the point of recklessness?

Maybe there are more folks on this forum than might be expected who 'cap on max loads of whatever they can mash into the chamber' , but that approach to use of a deadly weapon, to the derision of those who extol reasonable regard for safety of themselves and others nearby, is EXACTLY why the Darwin Awards were created. To see this mentality surface in conjunction with their projections onto a gal in a tank top is....sad.
when all is said and done and you said a lot that guy is right and I rather shoot with him and that wild woman then some psychological
"intellect"

Anyone ever see Gretchen Wilson's video "Redneck Woman" several years ago? It comes to mind.Shooting pistols could have easily been substituted for riding ATVs in the mud.
'

now I never thought of that? I think that you hit onto something. BIRDS OF A FEATHER!!! chain smoker's...

Like Robby said....I still can't help but wonder what brand she smokes.

There is NOTHING about that girl or video that I find appealing - and she should lose that cigarette she looks terrible with it sticking out of her mouth. I used to be a smoker but gave it up when cigarettes got to fifty cents a pack and I kept spitting up flehm balls in the morning! My ex got tired of me smelling like a stale ashtray :eek: :ghostly:.

I've had two [ladies that is .. not Walkers]. One fifty-nine years, the present one, going on eleven. They almost have me civilized ... well, not really. Polecat
Beat me to it Dale Lily!;)😂 I knew someone just had to jump all over that one. Beautiful. I'm an English teacher. My favourite example for my students comes from our local paper, The Bulletin: "yesterday, I saw two ladies smoking with a baby in a pram." How the heck did they all fit?

Pete

Beat me to it Dale Lily!;)😂 I knew someone just had to jump all over that one. Beautiful. I'm an English teacher. My favourite example for my students comes from our local paper, The Bulletin: "yesterday, I saw two ladies smoking with a baby in a pram." How the heck did they all fit?

Pete
One of the local papers is famous [infamous?] for those crazy sentences. :rolleyes:

There is NOTHING about that girl or video that I find appealing - and she should lose that cigarette she looks terrible with it sticking out of her mouth. I used to be a smoker but gave it up when cigarettes got to fifty cents a pack and I kept spitting up flehm balls in the morning! My ex got tired of me smelling like a stale ashtray :eek: :ghostly:.
Unfortunately it resembles a neice, cigarette and all

Pete
...and, what brand did the baby smoke?

Those guys are TactiTools. That's why.

That chic does nothing for me, I have a FINE woman that hunts and fishes, loves riding my motorcycle, not the least bit stuck up... Why do I want to look at her?
I have heard the same description of women from guys married 3-4 times. they said it about all of them sonny

I have heard the same description of women from guys married 3-4 times. they said it about all of them sonny
I'm sure they do. I know guys like that. But this lady and I don't want to be married, it didn't work out well for either of us, why would we want to do that again? Naah, life's too short to F it up with silly sπ√t like getting married. Besides, we're only 56, we have plenty of time if we change our minds

Back