• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Terry C. Johnson/Titus Bass series

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sequoia

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I read all the books in this series up to the one where Titus was involved in an ndn uprising in New Mexico and was rescued by Mormons. Are there any more in this series? I really enjoyed them.

There are a total of 9 books in the Titus Bass series. Google Terry C Johnston. The series is a Great read

Yep, 9 of them. I would recommend buying them in hardback. Some of mine are paperback and are not fairing well. Then you can move on over to the plains series, there're excellent as well.

Western literature took a loss when Terry Johnston died. I read all of his books, and corresponded with him several times. IMHO one of the greats.

Rick

met him in 1982 at the rockymtnat. bought his first,carry the wind,he signed it and also got David wright to sign his poster art of the cover. was a great time in the rockies. made friends for life there, rawhide and cotton,harry harpoon,curly, :) makes me sad to get old.

Latest posts

Back