• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Stuff I saw yesterday

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Went to a gun shop yesterday that had a pair of .58 caliber Zouave rifles on the rack. One he had marked as a "Jaeger", and the other as an "Adler". The prices were reasonable, and one had a bayonet with it. Not what I'm looking for currently, though. He also had a CVS Kentucky rifle kit gun, which was nicely built, a CVS Kentucky pistol, and a Colt 2nd gen 1863 pocket police model. I might have been interested in the Colt, but he didn't have the box, which made his asking price a tad steep. He also had a .54 caliber Sharps rifle that was way under standard asking price for around here, but still more than I wanted to spend.

Electric Miner said:
but still more than I wanted to spend.
That doesn't matter.
The guns call to you.
Buy the gun,, you must make a purchase.
If you don't,, someone else will get the gun,,
,,before you,,
You must choose.
soon.!!

Necchi is correct...you missed the good stuff! Those ones you saw out front were for the average sucker...The really good stuff he keeps in the back and only shows upon request!

You must go back...just to be sure!!!

Electric Miner said:
I did choose. I walked out without buying anything. If there had been a flintlock, I might have bought something.

Good for you. It shows a strong will and character to resist something you want but know you don't really need it.

I've never seen a gun I didn't like..... unless I was looking down the wrong end of the barrel. :wink:

Latest posts

Back