• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Saying hello from the mountains of Vermont.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from SW Vermont.
TS, October is usually wonderful here in Vermont, but I will be in your neck of the woods in January and possibly February. Maybe I can catch a tarpon, I have never seen one.
It’s too cold in Jan/Feb for tarpon. They’re long gone by then. Unless you’re in the Keys where it’s warmer. May/June is the best time here.
This trip we're going to spend a couple days around the Adirondack’s on our way.
It looks like there’s lots of history and beautiful areas there too

Hello everyone, my name is Lin but I go by my camp name of Iche most of the time. I pronounce it like a wool sweater scratches you LOL. I'm 76, retired and I like rendezvous, shooting, music, and driving our Rat Rod (going to show this weekend) and making knives. I'm from Virginia but have lived in the "Green Mountains" of Vermont for over 4 years now.............beautiful country.
Howdy, Iche! Wondered when you’d get here! Y’all coming home for OVPR this fall?
Jay (One Boot)

Hello everyone, my name is Lin but I go by my camp name of Iche most of the time. I pronounce it like a wool sweater scratches you LOL. I'm 76, retired and I like rendezvous, shooting, music, and driving our Rat Rod (going to show this weekend) and making knives. I'm from Virginia but have lived in the "Green Mountains" of Vermont for over 4 years now.............beautiful country.
I'm a Virginia boy myself. What part of the apple butter state are you from?

Back