• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Prime all 2.0

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gtrubicon

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I was just going to order more primer compound at 22 Reloader website and noticed they have another primer compound listed, prime all 2.0. Have any of you tried this and what are your opinions vs the original compound?

I saw that too. Brian states that it’s the same Prime All ingredients at slightly different chemical ratios that will work for percussion caps and centerfire primers. The set includes a premixed bottle of sealer/preserver. I just ordered some more original prime all that came in today. May try the new and improved next time.

How long does it take for an order from the 22 lr people? I ordered a batch of prime all on Feb 16 and I haven't heard anything from them. They did charge my card on the same day.
I ordered the #11 punch/die around the same time, Feb 14 with the same experience as you, even emailed with no response. However, my primer compound ordered Feb 10 was delivered Feb 20.

How long does it take for an order from the 22 lr people? I ordered a batch of prime all on Feb 16 and I haven't heard anything from them. They did charge my card on the same day.
My last order took about 3 weeks to arrive. I was starting to get anxious since my past orders arrived in a week or so. He's a one man show and, lucky for him, is pretty busy. I sent him an email too but never heard back. But my order arrived safe and sound.

Back