• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Please allow me to introduce myself

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blyne

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know who I am and where I'm from. My name is Ben, I'm currently an applied physics major at Shippensburg University, PA. I live way up in the north east corner of the state and I sure love the outdoors and hunting. Thanks :)
Little Brother

little brother,
welcome to the forum glad to have you on board. stumpys right we are in desperate need of physical
help. hope you will join in whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace: :)

howdy welcome to our camp kick a log on the fire and watch out fer ol zonies coffee....where do ya live in the far northeast i'm in lackawaxen pike co...............bob

Little brother:
Hey, I live in the West end of town. There's another guy from Shippensburg here somewhere. Little world Huh.
Bill

stumpys right we are in desperate need of physical
help.

Snake Eyes,.... Ya "dad-blamed-numbskull", lil'brother said he was a physics major ,..... thet means he helps folks what "hear voices" when nobuddy's 'round!! (SHEEEESH!)

(HEY!!.... WHO SAID THET??.. HELLO!!,.. ANYBUDDY THER??)

Sheesh. Applied Physics Major. That means he's a P.E. instructor student. Didn't you guys go to skool? :shake:

Yep!!.... I went ta skool but I got drafted while still in tha 6th. grade!! :( ::

Liddle Brother's a P.E. Instuctor Student uuuuuumm?? :hmm:
Well maybe he can help us out with "Projectiles'n Energy", or sumpthin to thet effect!! :applause: ::

YMHS
rollingb

rollingb,
little brother probably scratchin his head about now wondering what the hell did sign up here for :: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
snake-eyes :peace: :)

Snake-Eyes,.... :crackup: :crackup: Yeah!!,, He probly is!! :crackup: :crackup:

anyway, it's good to have sumbuddy of his "calibur" here on this forum!! :haha: :haha:

"HAPPY HOLIDAYS"!!.... back at'cha!!
YMHS
rollingb

Yep, those of us who didn't go 2 skool R 2 ashame 2 edmit it. By the way, did you guys no my degre is 98.6? That's a purdy good GAP by ennybudy's standard.

Welcome Little Brother, Somebody else for PA! Looks like were comin out of the wood work. I'm from down in the lehigh valley.
....Lehigh

Back