• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Photos of the 200th anniversary to the siege of Fort Wayne

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trench

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Here's some photos for you 1812 buffs:

IMG_5242.jpg

IMG_5257.jpg

IMG_5259.jpg

IMG_5243.jpg

IMG_5253.jpg

IMG_5251.jpg

My son and I. He loved the Fort!
IMG_5266.jpg

IMG_5286.jpg

My bed for the weekend. I was able to stay in the Lieutenants quarters.
IMG_5247.jpg

IMG_5245.jpg

Everything looks better by candle light.
IMG_5250a.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg

IMG_5261.jpg

IMG_5264.jpg

IMG_5269.jpg

IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5274.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5273.jpg

IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5276.jpg

IMG_5278.jpg

Yeah, there aren't too many places like this in the world. Sorry you missed it!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great pics.How did you pull off the Lt's Quaters?Griz

ny griz said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great pics.How did you pull off the Lt's Quaters?Griz

I got lucky. The lady and gentleman that were going to stay there caught a bug of some sort and stayed home. I'm grateful, because I would have been sleeping on moist ground. It rained from 10pm to 430am the next morning.

I am sorry I missed it too. But Mississinewa is around the bend as is Feast of Hunters moon next weekend. Will be at those two.
Hope you get to shoot today, cannot go as my sear spring broke and don't have a spare (THAT will be remedied this week!!!)
Just one thing after another.
Do have some cool ideas for you and me for rondevous' tho'.
Need another Ram trip soon, with or without the misses.....

Cheers, DonK

msuspartandon said:
I am sorry I missed it too. But Mississinewa is around the bend as is Feast of Hunters moon next weekend. Will be at those two.
Hope you get to shoot today, cannot go as my sear spring broke and don't have a spare (THAT will be remedied this week!!!)
Just one thing after another.
Do have some cool ideas for you and me for rondevous' tho'.
Need another Ram trip soon, with or without the misses.....

Cheers, DonK

Can't wait to hear what you have in mind. Over a pint, of course. I skipped the shooting again to have some family time. I've been away the last two weekends for Bicentennial events.

So did you son get to stay?
BTW we are going to Feast of Hunters Moon this this Saturday.
Will you be there?? Will take pics too.

Cheers, DonK

Back