• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Trade Musket

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregC

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting the Pedersoli trade musket does anybody have any comments on this good or bad?

How are perdersoli guns in general?

What is best place to buy (PRICES $$) Pedersoli products.

Thanks

Greg

About the only bad thing I have ever heard about Pedersoli guns are the cost...

I have had several Pedersoli guns, flint and percussion, and find them to be excellent in quality and workmanship. If you find a good (cheap) source, let us know!

JMHO
Gene

All depends on "why" and what you're "wanting to do" with it.
Hunting? Target? Re-enacting? Wall-hangin'?

I HAVE A PEDERSOLI TRADE MUSKET.IT IS A FINE GUN,LOCK SPARKS WELL BUT ONLY LIKES SAWED FLINTS. SHOOTS MUCH BETTER THAN I CAN.I GOT MINE FROM CABELAS BUT DONT KNOW IF THEY STILL CARRY THEM.IF THEY DO THE PRICE IS AROUND 850.00

Welcome to the Forum .62cal. We like to keep thinks kinda quiet here abouts, so would ya kindly take the capitol letters off. :: Caps are considered shouting. Take care.

And some of us greybeards need big letters just to see'm! It's the reason I've switched from rifles to fowlers..."spray & pray!" :blah:

Back