• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NMLRA Western Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I missed all the advertising for the ML forum's last or first or next national shoot. Where was it, will it be held?????
:yakyak:

If they ever do hold one, my guess is you'll at least be able to get a set time and place from them.

The last three years every inquiry I've made regarding times, locations and procedures for matches at the Western have ended with the same response: NONE

I'm not like pennypincher.

I don't believe there is a conspiracy to block out shooters that aren't insiders from Friendship.

The NMLRA is currently incapable of the level of organizational and communication skills that a conspiracy would require.

Tkendrick said:
I guess I missed all the advertising for the ML forum's last or first or next national shoot. Where was it, will it be held?????
:yakyak:

If they ever do hold one, my guess is you'll at least be able to get a set time and place from them.

The last three years every inquiry I've made regarding times, locations and procedures for matches at the Western have ended with the same response: NONE

I'm not like pennypincher.

I don't believe there is a conspiracy to block out shooters that aren't insiders from Friendship.

The NMLRA is currently incapable of the level of organizational and communication skills that a conspiracy would require.

Your post is FUNNY...... :rotf:

Old Salt said:
fw said:
Muzzleloading forum has 1'000s of new members vs NMLRA loss the last 5 years. Well good luck all! :thumbsup: Fred :hatsoff:

I guess I missed all the advertising for the ML forum's last or first or next national shoot. :confused:

Yep, you missed it. FW won the Grand Prize. A custom flintlock rifle valued at over $2,000. :wink:

Claude said:
Old Salt said:
fw said:
Muzzleloading forum has 1'000s of new members vs NMLRA loss the last 5 years. Well good luck all! :thumbsup: Fred :hatsoff:

I guess I missed all the advertising for the ML forum's last or first or next national shoot. :confused:

Yep, you missed it. FW won the Grand Prize. A custom flintlock rifle valued at over $2,000. :wink:

Where was this held?

Old Salt said:
Claude said:
Old Salt said:
fw said:

Where was this held?

In my dreams. (it was a joke) :wink:

Claude said:
Old Salt said:
Claude said:
Old Salt said:
fw said:

Where was this held?

In my dreams. (it was a joke) :wink:

:grin: OK you got me with that one. :surrender:

Old Salt

Powder will be avaible for sale.

Kind of interesting, I sent a note on Sunday about powder sales at the shoot and had an answer in 4 hours. Nice quick response for a weekend question.

RDE

Richard Eames said:
Powder will be avaible for sale.

Kind of interesting, I sent a note on Sunday about powder sales at the shoot and had an answer in 4 hours. Nice quick response for a weekend question.

RDE

Who did you send thev note to Fiendship office? :confused:

I sent the note to the people in Arizona who are coordinating Traders Row.

RDE

I am betting it will be another dismal FAILURE. So far no advertising, pr, or nothing in the gun shops about the event.

:blah:

Back