• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

THIRD ANNUAL NY-VT BORDER SHOOT

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADK Bigfoot

54 Cal.
Reaction score
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!!!

The Whitehall Fish and Game Club has reserved the range for the THIRD ANNUAL NY-VT BORDER SHOOT!!

The NY-VT Border shoot will be held on Sunday, April 28, 2024 at the Whitehall (NY) Fish and Game Club Range, located at 292 Winters Road, Whitehall, NY (directions below.) We will begin at Noon and be done by 5:00 PM.

Targets will be two NMLRA novelty targets (Squirrel and Woodchuck) at 25 yards; two NMLRA Targets at 50 Yards (Buffalo and 3-Bull); an unspecified non-scoring "Fun Gong" at 75 yards, and THE BIGFOOT TARGET with 8” steel gong at 90 yards. Paper targets for score, 75 yard gong for fun, and the steel BIGFOOT target is a “single elimination” event; shoot until you miss. All shots are offhand. Round balls only, open sights, flint, percussion, wheelock or matchlock. Figure on twenty to thirty shots total. Shooters do not need to be from Vermont or New York; last year we had four states represented!

There are no awards or prizes, this is a get-together fun shoot to meet other shooters and share stories. Fame and eternal glory only. Feel free to bring trading goods, legal items only. Registration fee is $5. All shooters who are not members of the Whitehall Fish and Game Club Range will be required to execute a Waiver of Liability agreement upon registration and we request a $5 donation to the range for when we tear up their backers! Memberships are available ($25 per year.)

The range has limited covered areas for loading. We recommend “tailgate loading” and bring a pop-up canopy for shade or drizzle protection. Spring weather is totally unpredictable. There is an outhouse on the grounds, and we will provide a hand washing station and drinking water.

In order to best prepare for the event, we would appreciate knowing if you are attending. Please respond to [email protected] with either I PLAN TO BE THERE or I HOPE TO BE THERE or I WILL NOT BE THERE and the how many of you are coming. We would appreciate hearing back from you by April 20th. You can reach me (ADK Bigfoot) by phone at 518-796-5226; voice or text.

Directions to the Whitehall Fish and Game Club Range: We are located between Rutland, Vermont and Whitehall, NY. From Route 4, take County Route 21 South. Look for Winters Road on your right. The range is a mile down the road on the left. 292 Winters Road. Enter the gate and someone will assist with parking.

We look forward to meeting all of you and making some smoke!

ADK Bigfoot

This shoot welcomes everyone from neophytes who have never fired a cap before to expert Flintlock rifleman. We have had match locks and wheel locks In addition to cap locks and Flint locks. If it shoots a round ball, it is welcome. Everything in between is welcome and encouraged.

ADK Bigfoot

Just over one month away! The snow has melted from the range and things are looking like spring! Come on out and make some smoke!

ADK Bigfoot

FOUR WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!

The NY-VT Border shoot will be held on Sunday, April 28, 2024 at the Whitehall (NY) Fish and Game Club Range, located at 292 Winters Road, Whitehall, NY (directions below.) We will begin at Noon and be done by 5:00 PM.

Targets will be two NMLRA novelty targets (Squirrel and Woodchuck) at 25 yards; two NMLRA Targets at 50 Yards (Buffalo and 3-Bull); an unspecified non-scoring "Fun Gong" at 75 yards, and THE BIGFOOT TARGET with 8” steel gong at 90 yards. Paper targets for score, 75 yard gong for fun, and the steel BIGFOOT target is a “single elimination” event; shoot until you miss. All shots are offhand. Round balls only, open sights, flint, percussion, wheelock or matchlock. Figure on twenty to thirty shots total. Shooters do not need to be from Vermont or New York; last year we had four states represented!

There are no awards or prizes, this is a get-together fun shoot to meet other shooters and share stories. Fame and eternal glory only. Feel free to bring trading goods, legal items only. Registration fee is $5. All shooters who are not members of the Whitehall Fish and Game Club Range will be required to execute a Waiver of Liability agreement upon registration and we request a $5 donation to the range for when we tear up their backers! Memberships are available ($25 per year.)

The range has limited covered areas for loading. We recommend “tailgate loading” and bring a pop-up canopy for shade or drizzle protection. Spring weather is totally unpredictable. There is an outhouse on the grounds, and we will provide a hand washing station and drinking water.

In order to best prepare for the event, we would appreciate knowing if you are attending. Please respond to [email protected] with either I PLAN TO BE THERE or I HOPE TO BE THERE or I WILL NOT BE THERE and the how many of you are coming. We would appreciate hearing back from you by April 20th. You can reach me (ADK Bigfoot) by phone at 518-796-5226; voice or text.

Directions to the Whitehall Fish and Game Club Range: We are located between Rutland, Vermont and Whitehall, NY. From Route 4, take County Route 21 South. Look for Winters Road on your right. The range is a mile down the road on the left. 292 Winters Road. Enter the gate and someone will assist with parking.

ADK Bigfoot

Reminder: Only a couple of week away!!!!

I will have a supply of Remington #11 Caps available for sale to registered shooters!!!!!

ADK Bigfoot

Attention all NY-VT Shooters (and other friends)!

Two weeks to go! Hope to see you at Whitehall.

ADK Bigfoot

Latest posts

Back