• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shooting Damascus Barreled Smoothies

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any gun needs proper attention paid. Damascus or fluid steel regardless. I will say that if I have used a gun on the salt I will be more obsessive about maintenance. Is that necessary? I do not know but I do it.

What so many call Damascus is really just a varient'Twist' only the finger print looking tubes are' Damascus 'proper . give me' twist' or Damascus any day . It reminds me of one day at Friendship this evident Biker type strolls down the isle beaming like a Cheshire cat holding some old Belium double . He shows me it and asks" whats it worth ?" Well its a total woofer in anyone.s book .So I explian what it is and how such guns are little valued other than some some ' wall decore' " WOW!! His dreams of a new Harley just got popped . he was as madder than any hatter and took off shouting "But its Old its got a wire barrel !") . I told him I was old but I wasn't worth much . Sometimes its prudent to just say nothing .
Rudyard

What so many call Damascus is really just a varient'Twist' only the finger print looking tubes are' Damascus 'proper . give me' twist' or Damascus any day . It reminds me of one day at Friendship this evident Biker type strolls down the isle beaming like a Cheshire cat holding some old Belium double . He shows me it and asks" whats it worth ?" Well its a total woofer in anyone.s book .So I explian what it is and how such guns are little valued other than some some ' wall decore' " WOW!! His dreams of a new Harley just got popped . he was as madder than any hatter and took off shouting "But its Old its got a wire barrel !") . I told him I was old but I wasn't worth much . Sometimes its prudent to just say nothing .
Rudyard
The wife likes old jewelry. Sometimes called estate jewelry. Some of it is good gold or silver. Decent stones. Some not so much so. But she is more pleased with the designs than the intrinsic value.
I have bought more than one gun on a similar sort of appeal.

Back