• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Next years Buck?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tg

Cannon
Reaction score
Maybe this little guy will be bigger and better next season....and somewhere I can take a shot not in my back yard, it was the only Buck that came down to chase the girls this year, not a good sign as there are always at least two 3x4 or 4x5 big guys around every year,might be another bad sign for the westeren Or. Blacktails

newcameratest073.jpg

He is in very good shape considring what many Blacktails have been like the last several years, I think he came in from the hils the local bunch are on the small side I think it is a result of in breeding over a decade or so when I saw the same Bucks and they were here year round, lately outsiders show up for only a short while during the rut just an observation based theory my Dad and I both watch and photo all of them on a regular basis.

Yeah it sucks, I am stopped by the fact we klive within the city limits though it is a rural setting with over 2 acres, more than once when returning from deer hunting I have had to stop and let deer move out of the driveway once a 4x5 I got used to it after the first 20 years or so.

Back