• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD New build Fusil de Chasse

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I finally got my keyboard dry enough after drooling all over it lookin at this one. I sure wish my extra gun money wasnt going into the fuel tank. I really like this one Pathfinder

Hi Jack, that’s a great compliment, thank you! If you are ever over near Mount Airy give me a holler!
Heck, we're neighbors. I'm just over the line in VA. I get past this hip surgery and I'll holler. Buy ya lunch at Little Richards.

Beautiful FDC by the way, just what I intend to build next.

Heck, we're neighbors. I'm just over the line in VA. I get past this hip surgery and I'll holler. Buy ya lunch at Little Richards.

Beautiful FDC by the way, just what I intend to build next.
Sounds good! Took my kids to Little Richards but the wait was forever! I’ve wanted their roast pork so bad !!!

I finished building this .62 / 20 gauge Fusil de Chasse and test firing it today. I am proud to offer this long gun for sale.
This fusil is built from component parts provided by Pecatonica River, except for the side plate that I got from MBS.
It has a premium Curly Maple stock which I dyed. The finish is four light applications of wipe-on varnish, and then four applications of tinted paste wax. Though not glossy, it has a beautiful. reflective finish.
The lock is by L&R. I tweaked it a bit following the same procedures I did to my previous FdC. I ground the pan a bit deeper and removed most of the protruding metal from the top inside of the frizzen cover, which actually crushes the priming powder. This lock is pretty darn fast and the trigger pull is quite light.
The gun holds very well and it's a shooter. I fired just seven rounds out of it today to test it out and am quite impressed. Once I got the elevation figured out, hitting center at 35 yards was quick work (I was in a kneeling position). The load was 90 grains 2F with a patched (.018) .580 cast ball. The gun is a handsome shooter.
The cost for this beautiful Fusil de Chasse is $2100. Shipping east of the Mississippi is $30, and west of it is $60.
Thanks for looking.
~Bob
Beautiful job, Bob, you can be proud.....again! :thumb: :p

WOW! Very, very nice! Exactly what I’ve been looking for but since none had shown recently I had seriously considered building a Chambers Fowler or Fusil kit but haven’t ordered yet and now this B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L rifle shows up and I’m only about 2.5 hrs away, you’re killing me!

Signed,
So conflicted.

WOW! Very, very nice! Exactly what I’ve been looking for but since none had shown recently I had seriously considered building a Chambers Fowler or Fusil kit but haven’t ordered yet and now this B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L rifle shows up and I’m only about 2.5 hrs away, you’re killing me!

Signed,
So conflicted.
Well if you decide you want it I could meet you someplace half-way rather than shipping it. Just a thought😉

I finished building this .62 / 20 gauge Fusil de Chasse and test firing it today. I am proud to offer this long gun for sale.
This fusil is built from component parts provided by Pecatonica River, except for the side plate that I got from MBS.
It has a premium Curly Maple stock which I dyed. The finish is four light applications of wipe-on varnish, and then four applications of tinted paste wax. Though not glossy, it has a beautiful. reflective finish.
The lock is by L&R. I tweaked it a bit following the same procedures I did to my previous FdC. I ground the pan a bit deeper and removed most of the protruding metal from the top inside of the frizzen cover, which actually crushes the priming powder. This lock is pretty darn fast and the trigger pull is quite light.
The gun holds very well and it's a shooter. I fired just seven rounds out of it today to test it out and am quite impressed. Once I got the elevation figured out, hitting center at 35 yards was quick work (I was in a kneeling position). The load was 90 grains 2F with a patched (.018) .580 cast ball. The gun is a handsome shooter.
The cost for this beautiful Fusil de Chasse is $2100. Shipping east of the Mississippi is $30, and west of it is $60.
Thanks for looking.
~Bob
Have you ever thought about doing this for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back