• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader Magazine Nov/Dec

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mar/Apr issue was mailed out on April 18th - 2 weeks ago today, hopefully you will receive it soon. If you have not received it after May 23rd, contact me and after we confirm your address, I will send you a replacement copy.

I am not making any excuses, there was a delay with the Nov/Dec issue, which was my fault, that delay has caused other delays down the line. I am working hard to get us back on schedule but it is taking me longer than I had hoped or anticipated. The May/June issue is at the printers and I am expecting it to mail out around May 15th and if all goes according to plan the July/August issue will be mailed out on time around the middle of June.

I hope that you will reconsider your renewal.
Jason, I received the Mar/Apr issue on Saturday and the May/Jun issue today. Beautiful work.
Thanks for the reply. I hope you get the problem resolved. I love the magazine.

Jason, I received the Mar/Apr issue on Saturday and the May/Jun issue today. Beautiful work.
Thanks for the reply. I hope you get the problem resolved. I love the magazine.
That is great, I am glad to hear that you received both issues. Frustrating that the USPS took a month exactly to get the March/April issue to you but I am glad to hear that you received the May/June issue in 7 days (7-14 is days is what I hope for from them).

I am hard at work on the July/August issue, it will be going to the printers soon and I am expecting it to be mailed out either the 14th or the 17th. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Any other subscribers to Muzzleloader magazine that haven't gotten the Nov/Dec issue yet? I know various things may delay production of a specialty magazine, but just wondered as it's getting to the end of Nov. soon. My local newsstand still has the Sep/Oct issue on display, also. It's a fine magazine for muzzleloaders and history buffs.
Just got my May/June 5/21/24. All ok.

I’m still waiting for the March/April issue. No sign of May/June yet, either.

I’m not blaming Jason. I mailed in a credit card bill a couple of weeks ago, the day after I got it. My payment just barely made it by the due date. I don’t know what’s going on with USPS. On the other hand, a book I ordered this past Saturday arrived today (Wednesday), ahead of schedule, by Media Mail no less, so not everything is delayed.

Notchy Bob

I’m still waiting for the March/April issue. No sign of May/June yet, either.

I’m not blaming Jason. I mailed in a credit card bill a couple of weeks ago, the day after I got it. My payment just barely made it by the due date. I don’t know what’s going on with USPS. On the other hand, a book I ordered this past Saturday arrived today (Wednesday), ahead of schedule, by Media Mail no less, so not everything is delayed.

Notchy Bob
If you don't receive the March/April issue with tomorrow's mail send me an email and I'll get you a replacement copy sent once I have confirmed your address.

Now that the May/June issue was mailed 8 days ago and many of you have received your copy I want to share an article from the issue for those of you who are not subscribers. Kyle Willyard (of Old Dominion Forge) and I took it upon ourselves to write an article about the Contemporary Longrifle Association (CLA). We are both members of the CLA and we both sit on the Board of Directors. We feel that the organization is very important and fully support its mission of promoting the arts and artists of the Longrifle Culture. I hope that you will read the article and consider joining the CLA.

Attachments

• WG_MJ24_Page_1.jpg
    WG_MJ24_Page_1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • WG_MJ24_Page_2.jpg
    WG_MJ24_Page_2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • WG_MJ24_Page_3.jpg
    WG_MJ24_Page_3.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • WG_MJ24_Page_4.jpg
    WG_MJ24_Page_4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Did you receive your March/April issue? If not, I haven't received an email from you (that I know of).
I did not. I wanted to wait to contact you until today so I could check the mailbox this morning, and I’ve been at an event all day. Still no Muzzleloader magazine.

I will send a private message to you with my address.

Thanks for checking! Much appreciated.

Notchy Bob

Back