• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Muzzleloader Magazines

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mightykage

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello. I have some old issues of Muzzleloader magazine if anyone is interested.

2008-Complete year (6 issues).
2009-Complete year (6 issues).
2010-Complete year (6 issues).
2011-Complete year (6 issues).
2012-Complete year (6 issues).
2013-JAN/FEB, MAR/APR, MAY/JUN, JUL/AUG.
2017-MAY/JUN.
2018-MAR/APR, MAY/JUN, JUL/AUG, SEP/OCT.
2019-MAR/APR, JUL/AUG, SEP/OCT.
2020-MAR/APR, JUL/AUG.
2021-JUL/AUG, SEP/OCT, NOV/DEC.

I also have one issue of Blackpowder Hunting from 1996.
Blackpowder Hunting - Summer 1997. Has interesting "Learning to Flint" articles by Ross Seyfried.

PM me with what you want and I'll send you a price to ship. It will be non-negotiable. Take it or leave it. Oh yeah, not going to break up complete years if you only want one. USPS money order only. No checks, no Apple Pay, no online mumbo jumbo.

Attachments

• IMG_1111L1.jpg
    IMG_1111L1.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
manure, should have not spent time calculating. Funny thing, there were no other responses when I first saw the ad. Then immediately after I responded there showed to be one five minutes before mine?

Just an FYI. These do not qualify as "media mail" as they have advertising in them. Your PO may not ask, but mine always does. Media mail only applies to books, etc with NO advertising.

Just an FYI. These do not qualify as "media mail" as they have advertising in them. Your PO may not ask, but mine always does. Media mail only applies to books, etc with NO advertising.
Thanks. Good to know.

Well, no one has PM'd me with any details so they're up for grabs as far as I'm concerned.
And the price has now gone up thanks to what's his name.

Well, no one has PM'd me with any details so they're up for grabs as far as I'm concerned.
And the price has now gone up thanks to what's his name.
Ok, I guess we won't know the cost of shipping until you go to the wonderful USPS. I just rec'd about 30 magazines in a flat rate box and the cost was $17.00. Not sure how much difference there would be in 30 magazines and the 47 (I believe0 that you offer. Youwant to tell me a price? Estimate it if you want. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back