• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader Magazine Nov/Dec

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any other subscribers to Muzzleloader magazine that haven't gotten the Nov/Dec issue yet? I know various things may delay production of a specialty magazine, but just wondered as it's getting to the end of Nov. soon. My local newsstand still has the Sep/Oct issue on display, also. It's a fine magazine for muzzleloaders and history buffs.

Any other subscribers to Muzzleloader magazine that haven't gotten the Nov/Dec issue yet? I know various things may delay production of a specialty magazine, but just wondered as it's getting to the end of Nov. soon. My local newsstand still has the Sep/Oct issue on display, also. It's a fine magazine for muzzleloaders and history buffs.
Still waiting

Didn’t get my October Muzzleblasts until 11/15. A friend said that and his Muzzle Loader mag came the same day, 1 1/2 month late

Muzzleloader is running late but should arrive soon. Muzzle Blasts was delayed thanks to a mercury spill at a USPS distribution center in St. Louis. Just got my October copy of MB this week.

We're just glad these publications are running at all!
Yep... Me too.

@springfield art ,

It is now November 22nd and I have not received my November/December issue of Muzzleloader yet, either. It used to come on about the 17th of the even-numbered months, years ago. After it changed management, it started arriving later and later. It has been showing up some time the first week of the odd-numbered months, until now. I'm glad you posted this... I was thinking of doing the same thing.

Regarding Muzzle Blasts, I lose track. It is generally not as interesting as Muzzleloader and I rarely save them. I do recall getting the November issue a few days ago, and the October issue a couple of days later!

I would appreciate it if folks would re-post on this thread when they get their Muzzleloader this month. I'll try to remember to do the same.

Notchy Bob

Haven't got mine yet. You?

Back